The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you guys are right about it being T1. But then why isn't it 'The Terminator' - best case scenario, simply 'Terminator' with no The or 2 means it's an umbrella term cos we get both ;)

Hope you guys are right about it being T1. But then why isn't it 'The Terminator' - best case scenario, simply 'Terminator' with no The or 2 means it's an umbrella term cos we get both ;)
In some arenas, The Terminator has simply become Terminator. Hoping it's both, but expecting this only refers to T2

Hope they will make this Kyle Reese-

Attachments

• Reese_in_the_war.jpg
    Reese_in_the_war.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 0
Obviously I'd buy any and all versions of Kyle Reese, Sarah Connor from both films and T2 John but I don't hold out much hope for them. I'm assuming we'll get Arnie T-800s, the Endoskeleton and maybe the T-1000 out of this upcoming war.

I hope and pray they stop using whatever reference the Hot Toys 1/4 Endoskeleton was based on. If I see that same narrow headed, exaggerated 'evil' eyed endoskull one more goddamned time....

So freaking hyped for the idea of a die cast Endo! that's been on my wish list for a long time. Now i don't need to track down the Hot toys genesis version to have an Endo in my collection. Really hope they do the tech noir and police assault versions of the T-800 as well.

Obviously I'd buy any and all versions of Kyle Reese, Sarah Connor from both films and T2 John but I don't hold out much hope for them. I'm assuming we'll get Arnie T-800s, the Endoskeleton and maybe the T-1000 out of this upcoming war.

I hope and pray they stop using whatever reference the Hot Toys 1/4 Endoskeleton was based on. If I see that same narrow headed, exaggerated 'evil' eyed endoskull one more goddamned time....
I really hope we get an updated T-1000 that old Hot Toys figure doesn't hold up IMO. Either way, its just nice to finally see new 1/6 Terminator figures are coming!

I always loved the 80's aesthetic of the urban combat outfits the human resistance fighters wear in the first movie. A high-end Tech-com Kyle Reece would be amazing. I can see potential for an LED light-up segment in the grenade and plasma rifle scope he uses in the first movie.

The future war scenes in the first movie really captured my imagination despite how brief they were compared to the '84 Los Angeles scenes. Looking back it was incredible what Cameron was able to achieve on such a (relatively) small budget back in the day.

Kyle-uses-the-computerized-scope-on-his-plasma-rifle-to-scan-a-HK-Fighter-Plane-1024x557.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

d72880f928c55aa3720459732ef4d63b.jpg

Last edited:
I really hope we get an updated T-1000 that old Hot Toys figure doesn't hold up IMO. Either way, its just nice to finally see new 1/6 Terminator figures are coming!
Yeah it's a great figure in terms of everything it came with but the likeness to Robert Patrick could surely be better now.

So freaking hyped for the idea of a die cast Endo! that's been on my wish list for a long time. Now i don't need to track down the Hot toys genesis version to have an Endo in my collection. Really hope they do the tech noir and police assault versions of the T-800 as well.
THAT thing will gone, once it's announced, faster than you can say 'cyborg'. :lol

Back