The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe, but in a way i wouldnt want them to rerelease PZ cuz it would be like a slap in the face to those who worked so hard to secure one. i guess im just too nice.:D

I guess. I'm a PZ owner, and as long as a Patient Zero is different (at least clothing color change) then I'm fine with it. Like I said, at this point I almost want a Universe A and B zombies :lol

Here's a recent project of mine. I turned the corporate spokesman into a zombie pilot....

zompilot1.jpg

zompilot2.jpg

zompilot3.jpg

zompilot4.jpg

Here's a recent project of mine. I turned the corporate spokesman into a zombie pilot....

zompilot1.jpg

zompilot2.jpg

zompilot3.jpg

zompilot4.jpg

NICE!!!!!!! You just gave me an idea... :banana

EDIT: That WILL be my pilot. Thanks in advance for the custom. ;) lol

Last edited:
What does the ol' Security Guard go for these days? I've seen auctions that are all over the place from 75 plus shipping to $150 shipped.....

About a month ago they were up over $100 but lately they've cooled to around $75-90...

Interesting....I have an extra on my desk at work that might have to go....my fund shortage is really high right now :monkey2

1250 regular and 300 spook

Not a mass grow, but don't fall :p.

Last edited:
1250 regular and 300 spook

Not a mass grow, but don't fail :p.

Yep, my bad. I knew 560 was the highest limited one prior to 805. I just wasn't sure on the exact number above 1,000. But I guess if you do count the 300 spookies, I was only off my 50 :D

Of course it is only a matter of time before we see a 300 edition of 805... and 5... and eventually PZ (except his would be at least 1,000 instead of the 300 like the other variants).

Back