The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The farthest one back is the ornament custom obviously. The one on the left is "Ash," from a small, small manufactor (basically a mass produced custom at the moment). The closest one to the camera, I think, is a bust. Not mine, but I at least know the first two are correct.

All of that is correct. The zombie in the very front is a Moore "Walking Dead" bust. There's one in the back, behind the ornament zombie, too.

Here goes my little zombie set, that is until I get Leon, SWAT zombies, and maybe SotD figures.

zombies.jpg

My ornament custom and his friends:

2195950597_5f0a803446.jpg

That middle zombie, Ash from Peril Unlimited, is simply AWESOME. Awesome figure at a great price. Mike, the guy who does the figures, is one of the nicest guys around. I highly recommend picking one up before they are gone!!

That middle zombie, Ash from Peril Unlimited, is simply AWESOME. Awesome figure at a great price. Mike, the guy who does the figures, is one of the nicest guys around. I highly recommend picking one up before they are gone!!

Where do we get ash?! :monkey5:monkey1

I cannot agree more. Mike is a great guy and you should support the little guys in the toy biz that are out there producing great stuff like this.

You can get Ash in a 'clean' version if you want to do him up your own way, too.

Whoops nevermind, found it! And what a steal! Only $40??? And it comes in a bodybag? Oh hell yeah...

It's an awesome figure. I actually have three...one non-bloody, one bloody and one extra-bloody. I am proud as hell to own multiple versions of this bad-ass zombie!

The edition sizes for the exclusive Shaun of the Dead figures haven't been set yet, and they are up for pre order for quite a wile now. Any ideas why?

I hope it's because the fan community resoundingly yelled "THESE SUCK!" so loud that they went back and retooled the heads and haven't gone into production yet so they don't know how many they'll make.

I got my Spooktacular edition 560 yesterday. His suit is yellow-green and the box was all banged up. :monkey2

:confused: Yellow-green? Post pics of it. Mine was banged up too, but the figure was fine, so I'm fine.

I think it is in different lighting. When I just snapped the photo it appears grey. I don't know. I just know it doesn't look like the proto.

S7300001-1.jpg

Here is the actual proto.

30041_press04-001.jpg

Actually I noticed the back of the suit does have yellowish parts... I assumed they were going for a weathered effect.

I think it is in different lighting. When I just snapped the photo it appears grey. I don't know. I just know it doesn't look like the proto.

S7300001-1.jpg

Is there anywhere you have a pic of your entire collection???

It looks like you have a really nice display.

Back