The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess the demand is growing and PZ seems to be getting pricier.

...which is why I have not yet broken the seal on my PZ box. I'm trying to decide whether to open or save it for my son's college fund...

...which is why I have not yet broken the seal on my PZ box. I'm trying to decide whether to open or save it for my son's college fund...

As long as it's complete, I think it'll fetch about the same as if it were sealed. I imagine anyone who's willing to pay that much money for him is going to want to display him anyway.

And I still have the rest of my zombies for sale :monkey3

I'd have to agree personally with PZ I don't think sealed really commands too much of a higher pricing then loose complete, its a figure limited to 300 which more important to collectors searching for it than anything else.

I'd have to agree personally with PZ I don't think sealed really commands too much of a higher pricing then loose complete, its a figure limited to 300 which more important to collectors searching for it than anything else.

Yeah I'll agree with that, I bought a loose complete PZ and I didn't mind paying for what I paid even though it was alot.

The only thing that a sealed PZ lets you do is excuse the high pricetag to others who question you on it. When I bought mine, sealed it was $350 when I showed it to a friend of mine that doesn't collect anything she laugh and immediately called me on it.

"You paid $350 for this!?!?!"
"Well there were only 300 made worldwide"
"Yeah but $350?"
"Well it was sealed and had never been opened"
"Oh....makes sense"

Of course the next question is always why did you open it then....Other than that it doesn't matter either way. :lol

I think mine was sealed too, but maybe not? Either way, I paid too much (in relative terms) then opened him and couldn't be happier.

Item # Description U/M Ordrd Shpd Back Price Ext
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments:
30041 PC 1 1 0 $49.99 $49.99
12-inch Subject 560: Corporate
------------
Sub Total: $49.99
Discount: - $0.00
Freight: $42.79
VAT/Sales Tax: $16.24
------------
Invoice Total: $109.02 :monkey2

More 50% of the price in the taxe/ship/etc. I'm glad that the euro is more stronger than the dollar.

Item # Description U/M Ordrd Shpd Back Price Ext
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments:
30041 PC 1 1 0 $49.99 $49.99
12-inch Subject 560: Corporate
------------
Sub Total: $49.99
Discount: - $0.00
Freight: $42.79
VAT/Sales Tax: $16.24
------------
Invoice Total: $109.02 :monkey2

More 50% of the price in the taxe/ship/etc. I'm glad that the euro is more stronger than the dollar.

I hear you...I have the same happening with my Palpatine pack...well...almost...

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 01/15/2008.

Interesting though that its not "out for delivery".....hmmmmm....although the page was last updated at 12:01 AM...

My security guard is only 2 hours away in Lewisberry, PA and I'm sure that means it will be another whole day.

I posted more pics in the Spook 560 thread but here's one I like to call "Where Everybody Knows Your Name"

img7050te7.jpg

:D

Mine will be here on Friday which means that UPS won't leave the box at the door then i'll have to have it stopped at the distribution center and it won't be available for pick-up til Tuesday. Ugh, I hate getting deliveries...

The farthest one back is the ornament custom obviously. The one on the left is "Ash," from a small, small manufactor (basically a mass produced custom at the moment). The closest one to the camera, I think, is a bust. Not mine, but I at least know the first two are correct.

Back