The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

In Imax 3D, that will certainly make US the audience feel like Spidey so I'm excited.

That's the thing though, if I want to feel like Spidey I'll go play one of the countless video games. I want to watch Spidey!

Remember Spiderman 1 when they had the bank robber scene and the giant spiderweb in the teaser trailer? Well that never happened, but I wouldnt mind if they kept the POV scene at the end.

It's definitely possible that the whole POV thing was just for the trailer and not even intended to be in the movie. I'm cool with it either way.

Remember Spiderman 1 when they had the bank robber scene and the giant spiderweb in the teaser trailer? Well that never happened, but I wouldnt mind if they kept the POV scene at the end.

Uhh, you'll also remember that it involved the TWIN TOWERS.

It's definitely possible that the whole POV thing was just for the trailer and not even intended to be in the movie. I'm cool with it either way.

to me it wasnt a big deal the pov looked and felt like a video game most of the cgi back in the old spidey films looked like a video game .

Yea the part where peter was sparkling in the sun was stupid and not needed, I also Think that the Mj should choose venom over spiderman since venom was there for mary jane when spidey left new york. Team Venom All the way! I cant wait to see the scene when spiderman tell's Mj that he's a secretly a superhero and has been stalking her for month's. O man so much twilight resemblece it's killing me. I especially cant wait for Eddie brock to reveal he's a symbiote to mary jane. By the fourth movie mary jane might get pregger's with peter's spiderbay and peter might have to bite her so she become's a spiderwomen. So much rememblance to twilight. I dont see spidey swinging on building's or him crawling on wall's all I see is twilight resemblaces.

Yea the part where peter was sparkling in the sun was stupid and not needed, I also Think that the Mj should choose venom over spiderman since venom was there for mary jane when spidey left new york. Team Venom All the way! I cant wait to see the scene when spiderman tell's Mj that he's a secretly a superhero and has been stalking her for month's. O man so much twilight resemblece it's killing me. I especially cant wait for Eddie brock to reveal he's a symbiote to mary jane. By the fourth movie mary jane might get pregger's with peter's spiderbay and peter might have to bite her so she become's a spiderwomen. So much rememblance to twilight. I dont see spidey swinging on building's or him crawling on wall's all I see is twilight resemblaces.

I would rather watch Twilight 4 times, then read this post ever again. :monkey1

:goodpost:

:exactly::goodpost:

Don't forget the part where MJ has her little spider-baby and Eddie Brock falls in love with it!

Why is everything these days compared to something else? Let it be folks.

Looks like a damn rehash of the first movie with a hipster-style to it.

Looks like a damn rehash of the first movie with a hipster-style to it.

Even Batman Begins had to go back to the characters roots...:)

Please just don't have PP in cut scenes pointing and winking and shooting his index fingers at folks while making a click click noise with his tongue. Also no dancing with chairs and bars...LOL! That really f-ed the last film.

I hope he smokes pot.

Actually....i'd love to see a High Spider-Man. he'd just swing around New York for 4 hours, and get tired and gets some taco bell. :lol

I have a question, do you like Twilight? It's just that you know the plot to the last book.

Back