The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

wtf the spidey i grew up with and loved was not a moody dude, he was funny and borderline silly. this looks too serious, esp for an origin movie. thumbs down on the POV

Loved watching it in HD. Didn't really care for the POV too much. Of course seeing it in IMAX and 3D i might change my mind.

Looks like a fun time and oh...

I already care about her more than Kirsten.

Emma-Stone-Vanity-Fair.jpg

I thought the trailer looked great. I'm not ahuge fan of the origin story part of it. Everyone and their dog knows that story. Hopefully it'll just be bits and pieces done in flashback.

The POV was really cool. It was obviously CGI and looked like a video game, but that stuff has never bothered me too much.

The trailer does not instill confidence. Hopefully it will suck so bad Sony sell Spiderman back to Disney/ Marvel.

im hoping the entire film wont be as dark and moody as this.....the POV kind of looks like a intro of a spider man video game

Just saw the trailer for the first time. And I'm really hoping this delivers. I definitely liked what I saw. As a fan of the original trilogy, I'm looking forward to this as well.

The POV stuff makes it look like the makers of the film have no clue how to make him climb walls and show it too.
Looks like cheap film school tricks.

Just watched the trailer. Looks like they murdered Peter Parker's parents because they were involved in some serious business. Is that how it happened in the comics? From what I remember they were killed in a plane accident didn't they? Anyway I'm liking what I saw. Can't wait to see this movie. I'm definitely going to like it more than the Tobey Spidey series. Wasn't a fan of them.

Trailer was pretty good, but didn't dig the point of view stuff at all. As said before, way too much like a videogame. Reminded me of the scene in Doom (which was appropriate for that movie) - not so much for Spider-man.

That stuff seems to be for the 3D/Imax aspect of it. Dunno if that particular part will be in the movie.

My wife loved the POV stuff, she said it refreshing and exciting to see Spidey from a whole new perspective.

In Imax 3D, that will certainly make US the audience feel like Spidey so I'm excited.

Back