The Beatles 1964 Fab Four set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Left to right: Paul George John. This is exactly how mine came from Store-rooms.

aabgtrs.jpg

You'll need to pinstripe both outside edges of the Hofner and Gretsch. Then use a silver sharpie to paint the strings. I cut a piece of paper and layed it under the strings when doing mine to avoid messing things up.

PJAM,
The suits look sharp.

I ordered the hofner, Im still figting with storerooms to replace my rickenbaker (they sent me another black and white guitar) and Ringos drums should be in by this week!. This is a cool project but grrrrrr its taken forever to get items over from Asia.
I got the drum set from the same guy you used on ebay. I also bought 4 Hofners from this guy (their righties though) Im gonna fudge with them and see if i can make them Lefties.
As soon as I finish the set, Ill post pics ASAP!

Last edited:
PJAM,
The suits look sharp.

I ordered the hofner, Im still figting with storerooms to replace my rickenbaker (they sent me another black and white guitar) and Ringos drums should be in by this week!. This is a cool project but grrrrrr its taken forever to get items over from Asia.
I got the drum set from the same guy you used on ebay. I also bought 4 Hofners from this guy (their righties though) Im gonna fudge with them and see if i can make them Lefties.
As soon as I finish the set, Ill post pics ASAP!

Maybe you can offer some spare Hofners to others who missed out? Just asking...

And you Guys, don't forget, this Guy Artstudio is already working on 1/6 Hofners too and his 1/4 scale Guitars are amazing. Also I'm sure store-rooms will restock their Hofners as they sold out in a few hours. I bet they have no clue that most of that came from us as these Hofners didn't move for like a year last year. Anyway, sorry for those who missed out but we have a good gang here and will do everything we can to get you guys set up :D

Maybe you can offer some spare Hofners to others who missed out? Just asking...

And you Guys, don't forget, this Guy Artstudio is already working on 1/6 Hofners too and his 1/4 scale Guitars are amazing. Also I'm sure store-rooms will restock their Hofners as they sold out in a few hours. I bet they have no clue that most of that came from us as these Hofners didn't move for like a year last year. Anyway, sorry for those who missed out but we have a good gang here and will do everything we can to get you guys set up :D

I have the storerooms lefty coming, and four others. For sure Im gonna need 1 more for my '69 rooftop Paul, although I have to covert it to lefty. Ill probably sell 2-3 of them.

SO.............. I have a little FYI re: Storerooms. I sent out for the Gretsch and Rickenbacker a month ago. I got them this Fri. The Gretsch is Cool. The Rickenbacker is the wrong guitar. Looks like a black and white Gibson. I send 4 emails to them I get a response today.

This is it:
"About the guitar, photo may slightly different from the final products.
It is because its a hand made item, supplier also send me the different style each time. Hope you can understand it."

This is MAJOR Bull--it! Just a word of warning As many of us are getting these guitars from them. I though they would come through with no problem. I sent a response. They say no, Im filing a paypal claim.

Siquisiri, ASSUMING my order of the Hofner comes in, I have an extra Rick I can part with. I bought it to use the neck and strings in a Hofner build, but if Storerooms comes through with the Hofner correctly, I can pass it up.

Fingers crossed that all who ordered the Hof from store-rooms get the right one delivered. :)

I have the storerooms lefty coming, and four others. For sure Im gonna need 1 more for my '69 rooftop Paul, although I have to covert it to lefty. Ill probably sell 2-3 of them.

And thanks siq for offering spares to those who missed out. That means 2-3more will be available. :D

I'm REALLY curious if artstudio65 comes thru with 1/6 Guitars as theirs are even better. In fact if they do a Hofner, I'll prolly upgrade to it.

I got these. FC213 1/6 Black Men Suit Full Set(Figure not included) I think they're the same suits as those but came with white shirts and black ties.

Last edited:
Ah ok. Thanks. Has anyone heard from Spenser as to the ETA of more suit sets? At this point, that's really the only thing keeping me from finishing...

Last edited:
Depends on where you are on the list. He does first pay first receive... maybe shoot him an email.

love this thread :D one day I hope to be in a position (and have the time :lol) to build myself a set of Beatles. (and I live in Liverpool, 30 seconds from Penny Lane, used to go to the Cavern Club every Monday night for drinks n dancing (and girls), and my wife went to John Lennon's school......so if anyone should have a set of Beatles figs its me!) :monkey3

Alright, store-rooms canceled my order. Dang. Guess I'm on the list for one of the righties, siquisiri. Maybe we can do a trade for the rick? Are they the right scale?

Alright, store-rooms canceled my order. Dang. Guess I'm on the list for one of the righties, siquisiri. Maybe we can do a trade for the rick? Are they the right scale?

Sounds like a plan. I found another Rick on ebay and just got that.thanks though. so NOW I have 2 ricks coming to me, 1 lefty Hofner, 4 righty Hofners, and as partridge and a pear tree!.

Back