The Beatles 1964 Fab Four set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates, Gang?

I should hopefully have my painted heads in the coming weeks! The wait is killing me. Still need to find another mic, but there's a Debby Harry Barbie with a decent looking mic for anyone looking. :D

How well would those guitar hands fit on a True-type, though? I seem to remember buck hands to be rather incompatible.

How well would those guitar hands fit on a True-type, though? I seem to remember buck hands to be rather incompatible.

That's the thing. You may need a Buck, but I've seen others drill out holes to mod it for HT pegs. I think I'll stick with the hands I have.

We need updates! :D I should have a big one soon, couple weeks, hopefully. Soon anyways.

Now My Brother wants me to make a set for him! Oh Geez, now I need a Hofner, after all this. :lol I hope artstudio comes through. Anyone know their email? Lets all hit him, he may come through if a bunch of us do.

I think I'll need a replacement Hof anyway, the store-rooms, although okay as standbys are bit out of scale.

HELP!

We need updates! :D I should have a big one soon, couple weeks, hopefully. Soon anyways.

Now My Brother wants me to make a set for him! Oh Geez, now I need a Hofner, after all this. :lol I hope artstudio comes through. Anyone know their email? Lets all hit him, he may come through if a bunch of us do.

I think I'll need a replacement Hof anyway, the store-rooms, although okay as standbys are bit out of scale.

HELP!

Ask for Thomas at ArtStudio35. The email is:

[email protected]

Mike

I'm working on my guitars... as a DIY.

So, far the build is going slow but very well. The head pieces and angles on the Hofner and Gretsch worked out well but the 7 degree head angle on the Rickenbackers is a challenge. The other problem I'm having is deciding on which guitar to use for George... a Gretsch DuoJet as in the Cavern days or the Country Gent for the Sullivan era and if the Country Gent then what color... that guitar started out as brown and then became black by 66.

Mike

Thanks, Mike.

Just wanted to let you Guys know I also contacted ebay seller guitar3507 and another ebay seller about Hofners. Guitar3507 responded, hoping he'll take this on but his prices are a bit high. Also, after emailing Artstudio, never heard back.

Some of you Guys may want to contact him as well, just go to ebay and hit him up. There is another Guy who sells nice Hofners, we should hit him up too.

In other news I have all my stuff done now, just waiting for Seb to finish guitar straps and the heads, which are getting close.

And I'm testing the best shirts for these Guys. Should have some news soon. :D

He didn't. I just noted that because his 10" Hofner is like $39 when we can get a good Rick for like $20. He did ask if we need 1/6 Guitars for George and John and I just told him Hofners were priority.

Yep, all about Quality. For anyone who offer Hofs, I think we should ask it be displayed with a 6th scale Body for scale and accuracy.

Also, another TIP. This, after many testing phases with shirts. For those doing your own outfits or kitbashing them, the Hot Toys DX1 Police Joker White dress shirt is what I'm using for my Lads. Very nicely made, collars are about right and they fit on Dragon HT and TTL Bobies nicely.

I will post pics when I have mine done.

Thanks for the work pjam. The Hofner is still my stumbling block.

We'll make it happen, SP. Now my Brother wants a set and I need a new Hof so I'll stay on it. You Guys can help by emailing ebay sellers, especially artstudio as he seemed to making progress on these...

Back