The Beatles 1964 Fab Four set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I'd love to continue the talk about the waterballoon incident and schooling, I'm gonna say awesome fur coat on George there! I think that was George in the fur on the rooftop, yeah?

John in the top pic (Brown coat)
George in the latter one (Black one)

im confused was the 69 set offered ? if so i asked spenser he said there wasnt enough interest?

I gotta let the cat outta the bag! Here are some preview pics. Im not even close to done.
Guess who these guys are????
IMG_2400.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

I thought more people were interested in the '69 set actually. But outfits would be much harder. But these teasers show it's not impossible! Can't wait to see the final reveal!

YEP!!!!!!!!!!!
John in the brown coat with his Epiphone
and George in the black coat with his Telecaster....This project will FOR SURE take a few weeks.. ill keep you posted!
Looks great siquisiri!

im confused was the 69 set offered ? if so i asked spenser he said there wasnt enough interest?

I hope that not true, I would be down for a set!

It was actually a "drive by balloning" I didn't catch the kid as i was busy drying my lap and my dvd player (both were fine by the way).Ive been an educator for over 16 years and this is a first. (its a new school im at too) Its incredible how much crap teachers deal with on a daily basis, and all you get from the press is how bad we are. Oh well, live an learn, Im keeping doors closed for sure now:lol

either that, or build up your own stash of water balloons to throw at kids outside. ;)

it would be pretty easy to make a Sgt Peppers from the 64 set hmmmm..........

nah the difficulty would be getting all the OTHER figures for a diorama of the album cover.

Hey Cap'n, how's your set coming along?

BTW, store-rooms sent me a new left foot for my John TTL, so I'm good there and I should have my Heads soon! I asked Les to replace them in the queue for the other 4 heads of mine he has on backlog, basically I bumped my own heads he's had for over 9 months to the back of the line so I should be getting these pretty soon. :cool:

I have no new progress!

I need to figure out what to do about Paul's bass, and the suits. It's kinda been put on hold while I'm working on the Star Trek set from Nanjin...but I'm trollin', looking for updates on the bass and suits from Spenser for sure :)

Well, you did a very nice job with your paintups, best I've seen here yet. Can't wait to post pics of my Les Walker painted heads.

As far as suits, you may want to consider modding the minbarbie suits if things don't work out with Sepnser's. Do you already have them on order? If so, it's just a matter of time as they look terrific.

Hey guys! Fantastic stuff in here!

Quick question...

Did anyone's guitars come with a case they may be willing to part with? (or even if you could point in the right direction?)

I'm having a heck of a time finding a 1/6 Guitar case. I don't even need the guitar. PM me! :) Thanks!

Beeshaw, you might be able to find something here:

https://www.miniature-guitar.com/front/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=41
https://www.allminiature.com/guitar-miniature3.html

Send them an email and ask about the size of case you need and if they can sell you one or if they have a retail store front where you can buy them. That's how I found unclefat:

https://musicandgift.com/index.html?lang=en-us&target=d45_03.html

He might sell you one but you might just want to buy the case and the guitar. The acoustic 6.25" I got from him looks nice and the case is guitar shaped. If you want a square box, the Ric and the Les Paul would do. My only problem with him is... I still haven't convinced him to sell a Hofner or other Beatles guitar.

Mike

Back