The Beatles 1964 Fab Four set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Cool, Siq. :yess: :rock

Ringo's Riser platform looks awesome as does John's Rick and Spenser's Mom's Outfits. Can't wait to see more. :cool:

Heres a quick tease. Hope you like it!
The Beatles (1964)

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

More pics please. Time to bring it home. :D And also, please let us know how you built the Drumset riser. Looks great. Thanks. :wink1: :cool:

Ill post pics tomorrow. I teach and I actually had a student throw a water ballon at me, spalshin on my lap!! I took the battery out asap and lap has some water protection covering, but im gonna give it a few more hourse before i start her up. Ill post them soon

Ill post pics tomorrow. I teach and I actually had a student throw a water ballon at me, spalshin on my lap!! I took the battery out asap and lap has some water protection covering, but im gonna give it a few more hourse before i start her up. Ill post them soon

What age kids?! Jeez...

Can't wait for these pics!

Saw those, nice work. Should have my set complete soon. Too bad about paul's bass, scale wise, guess I'll have to deal with that later, but it'll serve as a decent standby. Will def post pics of mine here.

Saw those, nice work. Should have my set complete soon. Too bad about paul's bass, scale wise, guess I'll have to deal with that later, but it'll serve as a decent standby. Will def post pics of mine here.

Pjam,
Yeah ill wait an see if the artstudio has a new hofner, if not i pretty sure i can modify the one i have. Ill still need another one for my '69 set though!

We should tell him and other miniature guitar makers that we have a whole bunch of people interested. We should also have them display a finished product with a figure.

that freaking sucks. kids today have no respect for elders, it's disgusting. but then again, most parents have no respect for their kids and don't discipline them, so it's all traced back to them imo. i hope you gave the kid detention!
Actually that was the age I thought you were gonna say! :lol
same here. elementary kids would be too afraid to do that, middle schoolers would still have some respect for the teacher, but high school, most respect goes right out the window. lemme guess...seniors? :lol

that freaking sucks. kids today have no respect for elders, it's disgusting. but then again, most parents have no respect for their kids and don't discipline them, so it's all traced back to them imo. i hope you gave the kid detention!

same here. elementary kids would be too afraid to do that, middle schoolers would still have some respect for the teacher, but high school, most respect goes right out the window. lemme guess...seniors? :lol

It was actually a "drive by balloning" I didn't catch the kid as i was busy drying my lap and my dvd player (both were fine by the way).Ive been an educator for over 16 years and this is a first. (its a new school im at too) Its incredible how much crap teachers deal with on a daily basis, and all you get from the press is how bad we are. Oh well, live an learn, Im keeping doors closed for sure now:lol

As much as I'd love to continue the talk about the waterballoon incident and schooling, I'm gonna say awesome fur coat on George there! I think that was George in the fur on the rooftop, yeah?

Back