The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Wars: The Complete Saga? Does that mean George is going to force us to buy the PT along with the OT? :panic:

Alright, you asked for it, mister!

RJSlap.gif

More information on the Walking Dead Blu-ray. From Blu-ray.com:

Anchor Bay Entertainment has revealed the final details for The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season, which will hit store shelves on March 8. The release will consist of Blu-ray two discs including the six episodes of the first season of this post-apocalyptic saga set in a world overrun by zombies, with special behind-the-scenes featurettes and "insightful extra footage."

Special features include:
- The Making of The Walking Dead
- Inside The Walking Dead: Episode 1-6
- A Sneak Peek with Robert Kirkman
- Behind the Scenes Zombie Make-Up Tips
- Convention panel with producers
- Extra Footage: Zombie School, Bicycle Girl, On Set with Robert Kirkman, Hanging with Steven Yeun, Inside Dale's RV, On Set with Andrew Lincoln
- Trailer

From Blu-ray.com

As anticipated, 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment officially announced today the Blu-ray release of Star Wars for September 2011. The studio will release the saga in three distinct sets "to meet the needs of every Star Wars fan: Star Wars: The Complete Saga (a nine-disc set including all six films, priced at $139.99; Star Wars: Prequel Trilogy (a three-disc set including Episodes I-III, priced at $69.99); and Star Wars: Original Trilogy (a three-disc set including Episodes IV-VI, priced at $69.99).

Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Blu-ray will feature all six live-action Star Wars feature films utilizing the highest possible picture and audio presentation, along with three additional discs and more than 30 hours of extensive special features including never-before-seen deleted and alternate scenes, an exploration of the exclusive Star Wars archives, and much more.

Contrary to what some hoped and others feared, no 3D Blu-ray announcement was made.

Original Trilogy for me! Couldn't care less about the prequels. Bummer that the 3 extra discs only come with the complete saga. They should release a 4th set with the original trilogy and Plinkett's reviews of all 3 prequels in HD.

Last edited:
I didn't see anything in the press release about that... Knowing Lucas, he will release that once everyone has bought the remastered Trilogy...

What is brcforums? Dave should get in on that sweet Amazon Associates money train.

Any word on if TPM Yoda is being replaced with CGI in this release?

No official word but I would imagine since they have already done the work on it that it would be in this release.

Back