The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol

Dude I swear I have been craving tacos since EG lol

So I finally.....finally bought the UK 3D imports of Thor 3, IW and BP, all 3 on sale at Amazon! :yess:

EG got me so pumped it motivated me to complete my 3D MCU collection. :yess:

Last edited:
I was just reading how the electronic industry at one point conducted a poll from consumers regarding their unwillingness to purchase 3D TVs and one of the reasons given was that they weren’t aware that 3D TVs could also play regular 2D content. :slap

I wonder what the Japanese say behind closed doors about us lol

I was just reading how the electronic industry at one point conducted a poll from consumers regarding their unwillingness to purchase 3D TVs and one of the reasons given was that they weren’t aware that 3D TVs could also play regular 2D content. :slap

I've lost most of whatever faith I've had in the intellect of the average American over the last few years.

We are in a sad state.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So why didn't they post that damn poll the second sales started to dip so that they could immediately start marketing the TV's as 2D/3D combos?!? :slap

:gah:

Re: The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Because of some idiots i’m SOL if my 3D tv dies lol
I've thought about buying a second 3D set, just in case, but can't really rationalize the expenditure at this time.

I know Amazon still has some good ones available.

Personally, I'm glad I waited till they had 3D 4K TV's.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Who lol

:yess:

8E892AB2-A029-4904-8995-BAFADA4DF58F.jpg

BP 3D arriving in a few days.

Back