The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it finally happened after years of buying movies on Amazon and Best Buy online I got a movie case with no discs inside.

My Aquaman arrived from Amazon today disc-less! :rotfl

My wife is laughing her ass off right now lol

I said laugh it up fuzzball to her lol

PaltryHatefulCopperhead-size_restricted.gif

That’s hilarious!

It was wrapped in plastic how the hell was it missing the discs lol

Wife and I were actually looking forward to watching it tonight because it arrived 2 days earlier than expected.

EG Thanos snapped my DCEU discs away! :lol

Now I'm picturing jye happy and joking like Hawkeye at the beginning of AEG and then he opens his Aquaman case and...nothing, lol.

Dude I just updated my post with that lol

It’s Aquaman, I just laughed it off. :lol

Actually I made out with $10 out of this fiasco, WB is paying me to own Aquaman...holy crap lol

Well it finally happened after years of buying movies on Amazon and Best Buy online I got a movie case with no discs inside.

My Aquaman arrived from Amazon today disc-less! :rotfl

My wife is laughing her ass off right now lol

I said laugh it up fuzzball to her lol

Maybe they were looking for a better movie :lol

lol

My wife even said good luck proving to Amazon you didn’t just take the discs out yourself and you’re just trying to scam them.

She’s right if Amazon wanted to be dicks they could’ve done that I had no way to prove that I didn’t do it myself UNLESS you film yourself opening the plastic off the case but who does that lol.

Not I but I guess I should start but then how would you even get to show the video to Amazon or Best Buy or any company.

Wow it’s not a fun thing to happen lol

lol

My wife even said good luck proving to Amazon you didn’t just take the discs out yourself and you’re just trying to scam them.

She’s right if Amazon wanted to be dicks they could’ve done that I had no way to prove that I didn’t do it myself UNLESS you film yourself opening the plastic off the case but who does that lol.

Not I but I guess I should start but then how would you even get to show the video to Amazon or Best Buy or any company.

Wow it’s not a fun thing to happen lol
It's happened to me before. On black Friday I bought a 3D movie for my kids, inside were 2 regular Blu Ray's, and no 3D disc. I went to Best Buy to complain and they were great about it. Even though I only paid $5 for it and I'd already redeemed the digital copy, they refunded my money and let me pick any movie I wanted in the store for free.

I walked out with The Dark Knight 4K.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back