The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, Jye, I just can't wait until BoBF is behind us.

Think of me as tapping on the glass to go faster... and see this in the rear view mirror.

ee9.gif

My only hope is, that if we get a second season, that maybe the production team has learned a thing or two.

Its a feeble, struggling hope true enough. But a hope.
Nah I need it. Like a bantha, like a bantha. Life is good with more Cobb Vanth and Fennec in it.
Rasta Tusken needs to come back.
And who knows. Favreau gave his directors the reins in Mando and it worked; this time not so much.
It's a good wakeup call.

My only hope is, that if we get a second season, that maybe the production team has learned a thing or two.

Its a feeble, struggling hope true enough. But a hope.

It doesn't matter though, they can't fix this. Fett is completely ruined forever the second he got up off the throne after executing Bib. Best to move on from this but they won't. Kennedy's Lucasfilm has big plans for the scooter gang and their pronouns.

Can we focus for a second on Fennec just doing a gangland murder on all of the criminal families and the mayor? That was the sort of stuff I was expecting from this show going into it, but with the rest of the episode and seeings it seemed really off tone.

It's like they made a show about a crime lord and a gang that don't do any actual crime.

Can we focus for a second on Fennec just doing a gangland murder on all of the criminal families and the mayor? That was the sort of stuff I was expecting from this show going into it, but with the rest of the episode and seeings it seemed really off tone.
The mayor's death was borderline shocking in its brutality, especially for a guy that I'm not sure rated as "evil" enough to warrant such a demise.

I know we've seen strangulations in SW before (Captain Antilles, Jabba, etc.) but there's something about death by hanging from a super thin cord that kind of takes it to the next level IMO, even if it was mostly off screen.

The mayor's death was borderline shocking in its brutality, especially for a guy that I'm not sure rated as "evil" enough to warrant such a demise.

I know we've seen strangulations in SW before (Captain Antilles, Jabba, etc.) but there's something about death by hanging from a super thin cord that kind of takes it to the next level IMO, even if it was mostly off screen.

They abruptly hung the fricking gardener! One second Boba Fudd is chasing Bugs Bunny around a kitchen and the next Fennec is brutally executing the opposition Arya Stark style. Besides being a terrible show about Boba Fett the unevenness of it was off putting as well.

It doesn't matter though, they can't fix this. Fett is completely ruined forever the second he got up off the throne after executing Bib. Best to move on from this but they won't. Kennedy's Lucasfilm has big plans for the scooter gang and their pronouns.
:lol

It's like they made a show about a crime lord and a gang that don't do any actual crime.
One of the most confusing aspects of the show - is crime actually law enforcement on Tatooine?

All these people harping on Boba and Morrison

How they forget that a lot of Jango Fett fans probably the same people.

It’s the same actor :lol

All these people harping on Boba and Morrison

How they forget that a lot of Jango Fett fans probably the same people.

It’s the same actor :lol
Yup Jango takes his Hemet off...loses his head

Felt takes off his helmet...we lose our heads

Yup same actor...what was your point again? ;)

He is far from completely ruined forever; I have already thrown most of this out of my head-canon, never to return. Just like I threw Luke trying to murder his nephew out of my head-canon. I threw Rose Tico out too. Good riddance to bad rubbish. So the rat-catcher droid never happened, imo. Nope!

Its just a thing I do.

Can we focus for a second on Fennec just doing a gangland murder on all of the criminal families and the mayor? That was the sort of stuff I was expecting from this show going into it, but with the rest of the episode and seeing it seemed really off tone.

It was like for one brief shining moment, they forgot BoBF was supposed to be a comedy or something. YES this what we all here to see.

Out of the whole series we got 30 seconds of utter brutality.

Back