The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol

273750340_1270728456753832_102264998910052684_n.jpg

Star Wars : Woke gang and diverse scooter colors.
The Mods were not part of some imagined woke agenda. KK and the Story Group had nothing to do with this show (RR implied that none of them were even aware they were working on it until the post-credit scene at the end of Mando S2 dropped.)

RR said the Mods were brought into the story to add some youth and bright colors and they pulled the idea (along with hoojibs, those furry white critters with the single antenna that the Hutt brother wiped his brow with) from original Marvel issue #55 which hit newsstands all the way back in October of 1981.

s-l1600.jpg

Making the gang look like teenage punk rockers from the 80's who interact with Boba Fett seems to have been inspired by the Droids cartoon.

star-wars-droids-animated-cartoon-story-cycle-1-boba-fett-thall-joben.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone discussed what Grogu's fate will be?
I mean, they have to kill him at some point, right? He can't survive into Ben Solo/Kylo Ren murder plan or Snoke/First Order ascension...
That would be a nice dramatic moment, Grogu dying in Mando's arms.

I mean, they have to kill him at some point, right? He can't survive into Ben Solo/Kylo Ren murder plan or Snoke/First Order ascension...
Well it doesn't appear that he'll even be one of Luke's students anymore so he won't be at the temple when Ben Solo turns and kills everyone.

The Mods were not part of some imagined woke agenda. KK and the Story Group had nothing to do with this show (RR implied that none of them were even aware they were working on it until the post-credit scene at the end of Mando S2 dropped.)

RR said the Mods were brought into the story to add some youth and bright colors and they pulled the idea (along with hoojibs, those furry white critters with the single antenna that the Hutt brother wiped his brow with) from original Marvel issue #55 which hit newsstands all the way back in October of 1981.

s-l1600.jpg

Making the gang look like teenage punk rockers from the 80's who interact with Boba Fett seems to have been inspired by the Droids cartoon.

star-wars-droids-animated-cartoon-story-cycle-1-boba-fett-thall-joben.jpg
Now I know why that woke gang was so out of place and why the show failed. At this point Boba Fett is dead to me. He should’ve died in that Sarlacc pit.

Attachments

• 6421EB17-25CD-4AEA-9293-2C20CDC6610F.jpeg
    6421EB17-25CD-4AEA-9293-2C20CDC6610F.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 20
Well it doesn't appear that he'll even be one of Luke's students anymore so he won't be at the temple when Ben Solo turns and kills everyone.
Oh yeah, I didn't mean that he'd be one of his students, but being such a Force-sensitive little guy, he'll probably grow in skills, Jedi training or not, so it would be odd that he'd just disappear from events surrounding the rise of the First Order, no?

Oh yeah, I didn't mean that he'd be one of his students, but being such a Force-sensitive little guy, he'll probably grow in skills, Jedi training or not, so it would be odd that he'd just disappear from events surrounding the rise of the First Order, no?
Well we now know that there were like 20 other Force users (Ahsoka, Ezra, Grogu, Maz (?), etc.) during the time of the Empire/OT that were never found so I'm sure he'll be fine, lol.

He is far from completely ruined forever; I have already thrown most of this out of my head-canon, never to return. Just like I threw Luke trying to murder his nephew out of my head-canon. I threw Rose Tico out too. Good riddance to bad rubbish. So the rat-catcher droid never happened, imo. Nope!

Its just a thing I do.
Why not any director, like the worst fan fiction writers, can &^% up a character depiction. Not like Bucky didn't get nerfed in TFWS, just so the audience could get messaged.:pfft::poop:

Here Rodriguez wanted to appeal to little kids or something. Like Morrison probably did what he was asked to do. It's tough on actors. Like Richard Armitage arguing with PJ at the door of Erebor scene; he thought there was no way Thorin would just walk away. In the end tho, he had to do what Jackson wanted. Otherwise actors get a rep for being difficult to work with.

I just ignore misguided director BS whether its's Middle Earth or Xmen or Ahsoka popping up just because. There's probably an up and coming director out there right now crying 'coz they know what THEY would have done with Fett, and it wouldn't have included the candy rangers.:pfft:

IMO that's both sick and kinda lame, especially after Kylo - a fully trained Kylo - just keeled over. My theater burst out laughing at that point.

IMO Grogu doesn't have to have an end fate; just have Mando and Grogu head off into the sunset. Lucas already made the mistake of over-explaining. Maybe they head off to find Grogu's home planet without getting into details. There's sort of a precedent for that like in Rebels when Kallus goes off with Zeb.

I dont get why his teeth are bugging so many people, so much. This is SW, we got cybernetic eyes, arms, lower limbs, digestive systems. Cybernetic hands. ALL KINDS of body modifications. What is so 4th-wall-breaking about a very successful bounty hunter having the best dentition he could buy? Of course he would, people here in the real world do the same - buy the best medical care they can afford, they want to look good and feel good. Its not like Fett is broke. By this time in his life he is very well to do.
Because.....
mole1.jpg

mole.jpg

Just sayin' don't usually expect a hard core bounty hunter to have the teeth of a super model.

If you don't like this show that's cool. If you think it went off the rails with regard to goofiness, Fett's competence, and so on and don't think those elements were rectified by the finale that's cool too.

But claiming that a "cold-blooded killer" can't smile? Or appear friendly? Or have white teeth? Really? Are people only pretending to have actually watched The Good, the Bad and the Ugly and countless other Westerns/Crime movies, lol.

If you don't like this show that's cool. If you think it went off the rails with regard to goofiness, Fett's competence, and so on and don't think those elements were rectified by the finale that's cool too.

But claiming that a "cold-blooded killer" can't smile? Or appear friendly? Or have white teeth? Really? Are people only pretending to have actually watched The Good, the Bad and the Ugly and countless other Westerns/Crime movies, lol.
F69D0CBD-68A9-419D-B0C0-BB23F518322F.jpeg

Back