The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is far from completely ruined forever; I have already thrown most of this out of my head-canon, never to return. Just like I threw Luke trying to murder his nephew out of my head-canon. I threw Rose Tico out too. Good riddance to bad rubbish. So the rat-catcher droid never happened, imo. Nope!

Its just a thing I do.

Everything Fett leading up to the BOBF show is in good standing but there has to be an endpoint. I don't think you can start and stop whenever you please, it just gets too jumbled then.

Luke for example does not exist in the ST. I'm not sure exactly when his endpoint is just yet but I didn't like the cues for him in the Fett show, we will see what Mandalorian season three brings. His endpoint might just be the end of The Mandalorian season two. That might need to be the end of Star Wars altogether honestly. I just can't keep supporting this kind of garbage because Disney slaps the Star Wars label on it.

They abruptly hung the fricking gardener! One second Boba Fudd is chasing Bugs Bunny around a kitchen and the next Fennec is brutally executing the opposition Arya Stark style. Besides being a terrible show about Boba Fett the unevenness of it was off putting as well.
He was very upset about the Sanctuary bombing and didn't want open war in the city. He approved surgical strikes against Fett and his soldiers and that's it and therefore didn't deserve to die in such a manner at Fennec's hand IMO.

He's the type of character who I would have preferred seen the error of his ways and turned on the Pyke leader before being offed by one of the guards or something.

I don't hate that he got assassinated by a career assassin but I do kind of feel bad for the guy. He was a cool character with a cool design.

And his teeth.
R.gif
what's wrong with his teeth?

People have been bending over backwards for the last two weeks trying to justify the Tusken storyline. Truth is it always sucked. Once the real Boba Fett escaped the sarlaac he would have immediately killed whoever was necessary and stopped at nothing to retrieve his armor and the Slave 1 as soon as possible.
That’s soo correct. Let’s be honest : Mando is the real Boba Fett. Not that „helmet always off” smilling bafoon.

If they hadn't blown the FX budget on de-aged Luke they could have used TM's de-aged head on a younger body. That would have avoided the Blubba Fatt jokes.

It's not like TM's head hasn't already been liberally shared around.
or...just leave his helmet on! But, I assume you're referring to the flashback stuff before he got his armor back...

Everything Fett leading up to the BOBF show is in good standing but there has to be an endpoint. I don't think you can start and stop whenever you please, it just gets too jumbled then.

Luke for example does not exist in the ST. I'm not sure exactly when his endpoint is just yet but I didn't like the cues for him in the Fett show, we will see what Mandalorian season three brings. His endpoint might just be the end of The Mandalorian season two. That might need to be the end of Star Wars altogether honestly. I just can't keep supporting this kind of garbage because Disney slaps the Star Wars label on it.
My head canon is quite strong...so far :rotfl

It doesn't matter though, they can't fix this. Fett is completely ruined forever the second he got up off the throne after executing Bib. Best to move on from this but they won't. Kennedy's Lucasfilm has big plans for the scooter gang and their pronouns.
Star Wars : Woke gang and diverse scooter colors.

Those gleaming teeth should get their own series tho.
in some shots all I could think of is d@mn who knew the most feared bounty humter in the galaxy had flawless dentition
that could be seen yards away.
A more observant director would have leaned into both this and his penchant for removing his helmet. Imagine Boba Fett squaring off against Cad Bane in their final showdown but then raising his hand to call a timeout. He proceeds to remove his helmet and smiles, just as the rising sun crests over the surrounding buildings. Cad is temporarily blinded by the brilliant glare, and Boba seizes on the this to gun him down in cold blood, proclaiming “I’ll see you in THE BACTA TANK….er, I mean…I’ll see you in HELL!”

Nah. See, the thing I keep in mind is that this is a glorious franchise currently in the grip of complete fools. Fools are doing fool stuff, like they always do, no matter what the milieu.

So I keep what I want, throwing out the rest and adding the good stuff to my head-canon. I've been doing this my whole life, no matter the franchise. Because no matter where you go, you get a goodly helping of foolishness. Its unavoidable.

Luke needs to be given a long, long rest. He does not need to be involved in every last thing that goes on across an entire GALAXY, and its rather stupid that he -is- involved. No matter how powerful, he's still just one guy.

I'm still rather annoyed at how cavalierly he treated Grogu. So truth, we need a break from him. I want to go to Mandalore and see what's shakin'. Should be more than enough going on! But even if that happens - and I believe the possibility is high, where else could Mando be headed? He isn't bounty hunting in that teensy ship - Luke and Ahsoka are gonna show up on Mandalore too.

Perhaps Grogu can force-lightning them. I'd pay $7.99/month to see THAT.

Last edited:
Those gleaming teeth should get their own series tho.
in some shots all I could think of is d@mn who knew the most feared bounty humter in the galaxy had flawless dentition
that could be seen yards away.

I dont get why his teeth are bugging so many people, so much. This is SW, we got cybernetic eyes, arms, lower limbs, digestive systems. Cybernetic hands. ALL KINDS of body modifications. What is so 4th-wall-breaking about a very successful bounty hunter having the best dentition he could buy? Of course he would, people here in the real world do the same - buy the best medical care they can afford, they want to look good and feel good. Its not like Fett is broke. By this time in his life he is very well to do.

I dont get why his teeth are bugging so many people, so much. This is SW, we got cybernetic eyes, arms, lower limbs, digestive systems. Cybernetic hands. ALL KINDS of body modifications. What is so 4th-wall-breaking about a very successful bounty hunter having the best dentition he could buy? Of course he would, people here in the real world do the same - buy the best medical care they can afford, they want to look good and feel good. Its not like Fett is broke. By this time in his life he is very well to do.

Playing devil's advocate, he did just spend 5 years wandering the desert. Now I'm imagining Tusken dentists.

Back