The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found TDKR under my tree. Gonna watch Talia's death in HD. :lol

When i first saw this sequence in the theatre i smirked but, seeing it now four times, its not that bad..pretty sure i've seen worse.

I try to get in the head of her and think well, she knew she was about to die and just as soon as she felt everything about to shut down she closed her eyes.

:lol Yea, not the best death scene but, not the worst for sure.

Do I need to go catch up in here or did I just read that because someone can do a parody of a performance it means the performance was bad?

Same circle jerk. Same circle jerks.

Much more shrill than I remember. Especially Nam. DiFlab seems to be getting more butch, so maybe he's feeling pressured. :dunno

Circle jerk, shrill, butch? You just sent me a nice holiday comic brother. Nam distributes the hemorrhoid and menstruation pad boxed gifts, not I.

:monkey2

After reading that post, did anyone else just get a terrible, terrible image of devilo trying to solicit wofford in a little soixante-neuf, tooth scraping action while The Dark Knight Rises plays harmoniously in the background?

I'm not entirely sure what image is more obscene and foul, that act or the movie, but they're both equally repulsive. Far, far worse than a circle jerk/TDKR whine fest about a film's supposed quality.

Then you are far better at conjuring foulness than I.

I was just kidding. I figured this thread was made for bilge now. All I wanted to do was keep up with them Joneses. :dunno

"He must have frrrrrriends."

Never had a problem with Bale Bats voice.

That is one thing I didn't like about Keatons Bats, he sounded the same as his Wayne.

Then you are far better at conjuring foulness than I.

I was just kidding. I figured this thread was made for bilge now. All I wanted to do was keep up with them Joneses. :dunno

You called me DiFlab, then you insinuated that I looked and sounded like Chasity Bono, over a stinkin' movie. Then you made fun of my friends, pissed on my shoes and kicked dirt in my eyes.

Unforgivable. I've never been so insulted and humiliated in my life. You've lost my respect for disgracing me. We ain't friends no more.

Oh noes!!! :panic:

Would it help if I put acid in your beer?

EVILFACE said:
"He must have frrrrrriends."

Never had a problem with Bale Bats voice.

That is one thing I didn't like about Keatons Bats, he sounded the same as his Wayne.

Good thing Kim Basinger was never too bright.

I might try to sit through '89 today and make a list of all the things I don't like about Keaton's performance.

Then again, I might not.

Are we talking trippy hallucinogens or something like hydrofluoric acid?

I sense a trap.

Oh and Kim Basinger actually figured out Keaton Batman's identity on her own. Much smarter than this interpretation's Commissioner Gordon.

I like how she grabs her bewb when Bats took her film. lulz

That might get me to watch it.

Impossible, Robin isn't sexy.

carrie_kelley.jpg

DiFabio said:
Alright, we're friends again gimme that drink.

:woo

tumblr_m3samicI231r2pp32o1_500.jpg

A 13 year old Robin? So unrealistic. Frank Miller doesn't get Batman at all.

That's true.

But the whole book is sexier than Kim Basinger. :cool:

That's one thing that Burton Bats had going for it that Nolan Bats doesn't: 80's Kim Basinger; hot damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back