The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched this for a second time. Easily the worst of the trilogy and probably a film Christopher Nolan wished he didn't do because it's atrocious. It felt even cheesier the second time around. Sorry if Batman fanatics are offended, but Nolan wanted to be done with this franchise and it showed in Rises.

Oh and Kim Basinger actually figured out Keaton Batman's identity on her own. Much smarter than this interpretation's Commissioner Gordon.

And yet, people find fault with Robin Blake figuring it out...

Because no smarts were involved, it was all through convoluted exposition.

I KNEW WHO YOU WERE, CUZ ONE TIME, A LONG, LONG TIME AGO, I SAW IT IN YOUR EYES. I KNOW THAT FEEL YOU FEEL. ORPHAN POWERS BRO.

Because no smarts were involved, it was all through convoluted exposition.

I KNEW WHO YOU WERE, CUZ ONE TIME, A LONG, LONG TIME AGO, I SAW IT IN YOUR EYES. I KNOW THAT FEEL YOU FEEL. ORPHAN POWERS BRO.

Early signs of him becoming the next "world's greatest detective". ;)

You mean the first world's greatest detective. :lol

Well, for this universe.

I watched this for a second time. Easily the worst of the trilogy and probably a film Christopher Nolan wished he didn't do because it's atrocious. It felt even cheesier the second time around. Sorry if Batman fanatics are offended, but Nolan wanted to be done with this franchise and it showed in Rises.

Sorry for your loss

My wife and I watched the whole trilogy over the last couple days. I've been meditating on my impressions as I work today. Not that anyone cares, but I'll try and post my thoughts soon before they drift away.

0f9a9226.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back