The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Although this and the honest trailer and all the other funny stuff is just for fun and giggles, it just goes to show that it's JUST A MOVIE. It's not the best epic thing , masterpiece perfection of all time or the best movie of the whole year lol At least not for the average movie goer.

It's just a great action drama hero movie. But its not flawless.

:gah:

.....says the guy with the Avatar avy.

WTF does that have to do with anything? lol

First of all I'm lazy and don't change my avatar or make "cool" fancy signatures on here lol

Second, I don't claim Avatar to be the best most epic movie of all time either.

Third, I'm talking about TDKR, in the TDKR thread. :pfft:

Fourth, I'm just saying this movie, is just a movie, with it's own set of flaws, and this thread should DIE already...movie is done, over with, we've all seen it multitple times. Go see Django or something! :rotfl

There is no 'real' Batman. Even in the comics the character has evolved over time. There are just different interpretations.

Nolan's is just the same - his interpretation.

No, think about it for a second. (Because there's only one person here thinking about it). Put on your *** hat and think!!!

:lecture

Gotta sell comics.

The notion of a story arc that is not restricted by that need is too much to process. Think about it!!!!

:lol

Creepy Batman masturbating outside the window while watching the little boy eat dinner? :horror

Always projecting.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQJuGeqdbn4[/ame]

These guys vids are pretty funny.

If you like horrible things.

uQVax.gif

If you like horrible things.

There was a novel by one of the later beat writers (Richard Brautigan) called In Watermelon Sugar. I'm not a fan, but there's a scene where a group of disaffected characters who have exiled themselves return one day to cut off all their body parts in front of the people they resented. Then they bleed to death.

There was a novel by one of the later beat writers (Richard Brautigan) called In Watermelon Sugar. I'm not a fan, but there's a scene where a group of disaffected characters who have exiled themselves return one day to cut off all their body parts in front of the people they resented. Then they bleed to death.

:horror
But seriously. Wtf does that have to do with what he said? Just curious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back