The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed out loud when bane said "of course" in the plane scene at the beginning. His voice was hilarious there.
Also agree that when he says "what a lovely voice" I found that genuinely funny.

I thought the film overall was great.
Thought the Bat looked a bit flimsy in the early scenes and I felt the film rushed into introducing Bane.
Tom Hardy did great with what he had to work with. The ending really was superb with a great twist.
Cat women stills it for me.
Biggest gripe was what happened to Bane.

Really good film tho

As much as I liked seeing Crane/Scarecrow in TDKR, I kept thinking that those courtroom scenes would've been PERFECT with Two-Face instead.

I actually didnt like it!
With so many actors from Inception in this film, I kinda knew he would be in there somewhere and so when the court room scenes popped on, it felt a bit lame.

I do disagree, because Nolan likes to bring actors over to his other films.

Caine and Bale ended up in The Prestige. No one ended up in TDK from The Prestige, which I found odd. But yeah.

Anyone else miss the good ol' tumbler? When the bat was first revealed months ago, I thought the tumbler would somehow transform into it.

Would have been pretty cool to have a scene where they chase him down in the camo ones then he guns the batmobile off a bridge or something and then the bat rises up:rock But maybe too similar to how the batpod ejects from it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back