The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect that (and sometimes do that myself) but it just wasn't for me. I literally have no idea what people see in it. Like Titanic all over again... at least it had decent acting.

MAN WTF !!! nomination for original score and ****ing TDKR dosent even get nominated. it was the best soundtrack by far.

Yupp

It was a perfect recycled score!

Nope. Everything for Bane was new, Selina's stuff was new, and the Why do We Fall theme was new, the rest was made up of previous themes, sure. This was the best score of the 3 films easily IMO.

With less than 20 old prison dudes chanting the same crap over and over again while sounding like thousands and thousands of people.

Yeah, great stuff.

The idea to use fans voices was a great touch.

Also, i've broken bricks by kicking them too :lol

Foreal. Just depends how crumbly they are.

Out of all the great movies that were nominated, I find it almost offensive that people think DKR deserved anything. :lol This is coming from a person that really liked the movie as well.

I don't know. I rewatched it, and I really, genuinely think that Michael Caine should've been nominated for Best Supporting Actor. That was one of my favorite performances of the year, and I wonder, had they kept the extended parts of his scenes, if he would've been nominated. I, too, think that the soundtrack should've been nominated. That being said, I'm fine with the way things turned out, as I really didn't see any films that weren't deserving of their spots.

With less than 20 old prison dudes chanting the same crap over and over again while sounding like thousands and thousands of people.

Yeah, great stuff.

Did you see the size of that joint? Just because there were twenty dudes at the top, that doesn't mean that's all there was.

Out of all the great movies that were nominated, I find it almost offensive that people think DKR deserved anything. :lol This is coming from a person that really liked the movie as well.

:lecture:lecture:exactly:

ARGO, LINCOLN, DJANGO, ZERO DARK THIRTY, et al. are all leaps and bounds better than TDKR.

Caine was better in the other two as Alfred.

Alfred sucks in TDKR.

If there was a category for most fun movie of 2012, Avengers, best midnight show ever.

Regarding TDKR, while for me it was a disappointment for every reason Difabio has pointed out :)lol), I do think that the Aurora movie theater shooting and weird coincidence with the Conn shooting had a part in the movie being ignored.

Although my nomination for it still stands, best derailment of a franchise. :lol

Even if it had been nominated for special effects, Avengers blows it away in that category anyways. :nana:

I wanted to slap Alfred's face off in TDKR. That can't be a good thing. No award for you, Mr. Caine.

Alfred was emotionally charged in TDKR.

I guess if I was fan boi puss I'd feel that way.

The guy did nothing but cry. Not very strong if you ask me. What was he doing while Gotham was in danger and Bruce's concerns proved to be right? Even if Batman never showed up, the plan would still come into fruition and the city would be ****ed. Probably somewhere crying. Woulda been cool if he came to save Bruce out of the pit or something, but nah, just cried, left his surrogate son and dreamed convoluted nonsense.

I wanted to slap Alfred's face off in TDKR. That can't be a good thing. No award for you, Mr. Caine.

Still haven't given up on me?

Never. Except in the third film when I leave for 99% of it because I suddenly don't agree with what you're doing when you need the support the most.

Still haven't given up on me?

Never. Except in the third film when I leave for 99% of it because I suddenly don't agree with what you're doing when you need the support the most.

He wasn't giving up on him. He thought that, maybe, by making the tough choice, he would be able to save Bruce from himself.

It should have been nominated for cinematography and won. Hell, Life of Pi won, when it really should have been Skyfall. Much better cinematography IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back