The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Downey Jr. for the oldschool women, Chris Hemmsworth for those that like the surfer dudes, Chris Evans for those that like the underwear models, Jeremy Renner for those who like nerdy geeks (Weenie), Tom Hiddleston for those who like the EMO effeminate mangina types, and ScarJo for those who dig heroically hot women. Given there's someone for every woman, I can easily see why they like Avengers more thank TDKR. :lol

There's that too!

I dunno, you have an ol' lady, right? :lol :nana:

So, basically, nothing I posted mattered. What it all comes down to is that there are 3 more dudes in The Avengers? Wow, women aren't as complicated as I thought...

20120306_HT_Logo_Header

20120709_batman_01-1

Just listening to it, great stuff as always from Hans.
Although I´m quite confused.
Gotham´s Recogning is NOT the track from the Nokia Trailer.
But what I hear from (presumbly) Catwoman´s theme goes in the direction from his Sherlock Score.
Intriguing stuff so far, even so far that I pulled the trigger on the folowing:

61KBaB8WZqL._SL1500_.jpg

Rise easily the best. You can tell thats like the end scene and credits just like A Watchful Protector from TDK. Its basically that track.

Absolutely love Verspatillo... might be my favourite of the entire trilogy so far...

And you're right, Born in Darkness is similar

That, Myotis and Molossus.

But yeah, its got a heavy chunk of Verspatillo in it, so that has to be the flashback, especially as its Born in Darkness. Must refer to banes becoming.

Rise is still the best track. What I love is you can tell the journey through the films music. Batmans theme develops, TDK its much more aggressive, TDKR its much more sorrowful and with more mourning.

I still reckon Bruce doesnt die though unless he fakes his death. or something.

OMFG!!!

Why Do We Fall:thud::thud::thud::thud:

By whole body is electrified listening to that!!

It sounds like the fully formed Batman theme

Not got to Rise yet

OMFG!!!

Why Do We Fall:thud::thud::thud::thud:

By whole body is electrified listening to that!!

It sounds like the fully formed Batman theme

Not got to Rise yet

Rise gave me goosebumps and a little tear. Why do we fall must be when Batman gets back into the game so to speak. Or a part of the ending. its deffinitely something supremely epic.

Problem is, I can imagine this track if bruce/Batman gets killed =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back