The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow

Rise.... I am gonna be crying like a baby when that plays :lol

Rise and Why Do We Fall, just incredible

The Bane stuff is really really cool
And the Catwoman music is really mysterious and playful, suits the character perfectly

"Why do we fall" and "Rise" gave me chills, especially "Rise". This movie will be so epic. Can't wait. Great cast, great director, great cinematography, AMAZING soundtrack.

Wow

Rise.... I am gonna be crying like a baby when that plays :lol

Rise and Why Do We Fall, just incredible

The Bane stuff is really really cool
And the Catwoman music is really mysterious and playful, suits the character perfectly

The best tracks ive ever heard for a film. Right above Duel of Fates from Episode 1.

Otherwise, did you notice that most of the soundtrack is from TDK just altered? Theres only Bane and Catwoman related tracks that have something new.

The Catwoman theme reminds me a bit of the Scarface theme. The bane chant is just awesome, in some early trailers I didn't like it much but mixed with symphony and all it works great. I love how the last track has the teaser music in it, perhaps that was the first new thing scored, all talk suggests the closing scene has been a focal point before even te main story was assembled.

I've always thought that the closing scene will include that sequence from the teaser - the CGI sequence ... We'll see

And yeah the Non bane and catwoman stuff is just masterfully reworked TDK stuff, which I actually like - same ideas just taken Kato a new place

15:00 onwards...Really touching story from Sir Michael Caine... saw that yesterday. What a legend.

Overall a great interview, you can tell the interviewer is a fanboy :lol

Yeah I loved that part of the interview. How amazing is it interviewing Freeman and Caine at once? :thud:

Bale is so boring in interviews :lol but he's a damn good actor.

There are new interviews that came out aswell. Not sure if you have seen them, but heres a link.

https://www.youtube.com/user/blacktreemedia

15:00 onwards...Really touching story from Sir Michael Caine... saw that yesterday. What a legend.

Overall a great interview, you can tell the interviewer is a fanboy :lol

I actually read Wofford's response before I viewed the video, and, he wasn't as bad as I thought he would've been. He had some great questions, but there were a few odd ones as well.

As for the full soundtrack, I just can't do it. I'm going to purchase it July 17th, but I'm not going to listen until after I've seen the film.

Gotta give the guy props for unique questions. Interesting interviews but yeah - he should have stayed away from Starbucks before the camera rolled...

Starbucks? Or his crack dealer? I was half expecting him to pull a Multiple Miggs and fling his squirt at Hathaway, "Look at the board!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back