The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Word on the street is awesome.

Save for 3 reviewers, so far.

The first negative review was from a guy who hated TDK.
The second negative review was from a woman who rated Battleship higher.
The third negative review came from someone who gave the Katy Perry concert film a perfect score.

Do with that as you will. :lol

Is it really true (as hyped) that it's better than The Dark Knight? Is there an element of awesome villainy in Bane/Catwoman, to even exceed the performance of Heath? :dunno

I doubt Bane or CW will touch the performance of Heath, but that isn't needed for it to be better than The Dark Knight.

Like i've said so many times before... IMO Batman Begins is better than The Dark Knight, and it had no Heath Ledger Joker, just a badass Batman and great focus on Bruce Wayne's journey.

In that respect, I think this will be closer to Begins.

I guess I'm also hoping for it to be better than 'Begins and TDK, as it will cap off a great run by Nolan.

The bar was set very high, and whoever will re-make Batman in the next 10-15 years, better be a good director/writer.

I guess I'm also hoping for it to be better than 'Begins and TDK, as it will cap off a great run by Nolan.

The bar was set very high, and whoever will re-make Batman in the next 10-15 years, better be a good director/writer.

Some reviews are saying it is better, some aren't. We'll just have to wait and see. Either or, sounds like we'll be pleased.

Some reviews are saying it is better, some aren't. We'll just have to wait and see. Either or, sounds like we'll be pleased.

It's different than TDK. What I like most about this trilogy is that, while the 3 films make for a cohesive whole overall, each has its own flavor and "personality". It's a lot like the original SW trilogy in that way (and, no, I'm not making a direct comparison otherwise).

Fixed that for ya.

Haha.. So will DC/WB really kick off another series of Batman movies, to do a sort-of tie-in with other DC movies & ultimately make a Justice League movie? Can't find any articles about it, aside from the old Justice League movie that got scrapped.

Haha.. So will DC/WB really kick off another series of Batman movies, to do a sort-of tie-in with other DC movies & ultimately make a Justice League movie? Can't find any articles about it, aside from the old Justice League movie that got scrapped.

There's been a few articles about it over the past year, Irish probably knows more about this but yeah, a reboot is already in the works, could be as early as 2014 (which I think will be a huge mistake, TDKR will still be fresh in memory)

don't know if this is trolling or not

2VzHE.png

Frickin perfect! :lol

There's been a few articles about it over the past year, Irish probably knows more about this but yeah, a reboot is already in the works, could be as early as 2014 (which I think will be a huge mistake, TDKR will still be fresh in memory)

Yeah.. Just a couple of years removed from the movie, and it's probably just being enjoyed in BluRay/DVD by that time. :slap

For the record though, I abhor this sort of vicious behaviour.

Sure I may believe the reviewer may not know squat of what they're talking about, but such comments have no place in civil society.

I agree.

Now, where did I put my brass knuckles.

I doubt Bane or CW will touch the performance of Heath, but that isn't needed for it to be better than The Dark Knight.

Like i've said so many times before... IMO Batman Begins is better than The Dark Knight, and it had no Heath Ledger Joker, just a badass Batman and great focus on Bruce Wayne's journey.

In that respect, I think this will be closer to Begins.

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back