The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking forward to this flick.

That said...

https://youtu.be/xkyf3KPfx90

The preceding post has been brought to you courtesy of...

TIN FOIL
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

TERRORISM!

The preceding post has been brought to you courtesy of...

TIN FOIL
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

TERRORISM!

:rotfl:rotfl "The department of defence have paid and financed most major action movies"

Guy who makes those videos is such an idiot, even his grating voice oozes dumbass.

It's a GREAT movie, as a whole with the other two movies, it's for sure the BEST comic book trilogy or series of movie so far.

But it's not the movie to end all movies lol IT's good, but doesn't KILL the first two movies. Just along the same lines and a fitting conclusion.

For those that are just going to jump wagons and say this kills Avengers or something, hold your horses.
Avengers still kicked ass. And so far, for those that keep track, Avengers right now is still ranked higher on RT.

Both good movies, enjoy it all!

I am not going to try and compare this to Avengers. Two very different movies from two very different directors. I am happy to have them sit side by side as two great blockbuster films. It's not a competition, and I don't care which one ends up with a higher rating at Rotten Tomatoes or a larger box office total. I just want to enjoy them both as the best apple and orange I'll eat this year.

Got my tickets. I shall leave Friday afternoon early and go see it. So excited to see this one. I can't wait to watch Pittsburgh get destroyed on the big screen! :rock

I am not going to try and compare this to Avengers. Two very different movies from two very different directors. I am happy to have them sit side by side as two great blockbuster films. It's not a competition, and I don't care which one ends up with a higher rating at Rotten Tomatoes or a larger box office total. I just want to enjoy them both as the best apple and orange I'll eat this year.

Good post

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back