The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As in, TDKR is sitting here in the theater I work at. It IS locked unfortunately, but will be unlocked tomorrow at 5, so then we build it and are watching it at midnight!!!!!! Sweet merciful crap am I excited!!!!! Exclamation points prove it :)

The preceding post has been brought to you courtesy of...

TIN FOIL
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

TERRORISM!
Lmao! Beat me to it, was just about to post this...

20709186.jpg
e04.jpg

Hmmm, 86% on RT so far. My prediction that it will be Batman Begins in terms of reception is almost spot on.

Well it has a good 200 odd reviews still to go on RT.

Curious how it fares on IMDB too i.e. will it join Nolan's last 2 films in the top 15 :lol

Box office wise it's looking to be a monster. Here in the UK opening night tickets are going on ebay for £75 ($110+).. it's madness

Don't know if this has made it into this thread yet, but I thought of void and jye when I saw it....

tumblrm6vbrdlw1g1r7unqtu.jpg

:hi5:

Jye cat buy it now!!!!!!!!!:rotfl

Oh hell yeah! :lol

I am not going to try and compare this to Avengers. Two very different movies from two very different directors. I am happy to have them sit side by side as two great blockbuster films. It's not a competition, and I don't care which one ends up with a higher rating at Rotten Tomatoes or a larger box office total. I just want to enjoy them both as the best apple and orange I'll eat this year.

Great post. :rock

AHH! So awesome!

Yes, the did get Conroy to voice the dub. :D

[ame]https://youtu.be/btMtwz4P0fc[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back