The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta go old school brother, head to the washroom and stare at a running facet. :wink1:

How so early? I assumed Thursday at midnight was the earliest.
BigFanBoy.com gave out tickets to an advanced screening as part of a promo. You had to write an email explaining what Batman means to you, and if they liked it, you got a ticket. I'm pretty excited since I never win anything like this.

"The Dark Knight Rises" is among the all-time highest scoring movies in "tracking" just days before it launches. The percentage of potential moviegoers who list the picture as their first choice among upcoming releases is six points higher than that of "The Avengers" on the Monday before it opened, and seven points higher than "Hunger Games".

:clap:clap:clap:clap

Went to the premiere here in Sydney last night and I can happily say it is FANTASTIC, A seriously great ending to an amazingly intelligent and classy film series.

Its legacy will be right up there with the Original Star Wars and Lord of the Rings as a near perfect trilogy.

Went to the premiere here in Sydney last night and I can happily say it is FANTASTIC, A seriously great ending to an amazingly intelligent and classy film series.

Its legacy will be right up there with the Original Star Wars and Lord of the Rings as a near perfect trilogy.

:yess::yess::yess:

I've read a few reviews that state the storytelling is disjointed because of the massive scale attempted but that visually it's fantastic and ends the trilogy well.

A few reviewers are sticking to I liked it but didn't love it, probably because those whom have been vocally meh about it have received acres of hate mail and death threats. :lol

I'm not as excited to see it as I was the other Superhero films of the summer but I'm really interested in how it ends and seeing Nolan say goodbye to this franchise.

yea he is.

That explains the funding then :rotfl

Dont think i'll pay too much attention to that review. Especially when he says it starts with too many new characters.

Well;

Bane, gordon, Batman, Alfred, Catwoman, Mayor, Levitt, lucious and Foley and Tate. New ones are Bane, Levitt, Foley and Tate. Surely thats not too many new characters is it?

Otherwise, TDK has too many new characters; Dent, Joker, Maroni, Checken, Gambol, Mike Engle, Coleman Reese, Rameirez, Wurz and Stephens. All of those played key, noticeable parts in the film.

Then he says theres hardly any Batman until the end. Well done captain stupid! This is the story of Batman rising, batman becoming the legend which he is. If bruce in incapacitated, then clearly Batman wont feature until he have the story of Bruce rising. And in BB, Batman was only in it for the Docks/judge phagen leverage, the 5 minuet piece where he gets set on fire, then the end with Arkham Asylum/Narrows. Hardly any batman there either.

I dont usually criticise reviews or anything, but reading that just puzzles me, and his criticisms just dont work out IMO.

the-crap-we-missed-0717-23-435x580.jpg

I like her but that haircut looks so stupid on her, Im not saying thats a stupid haircut because a lot of girls look hot like that,
but it doesnt work for her

actually she looked the hottest for me when she had that wig in Get Smart... she looked sooo good,

med_anne-hathaway-get-smart-1.jpg
anne-hathaway-film.jpg

kinda wish that was her hair for the entire movie...:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back