The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without a doubt. This film truly makes this story a great trilogy.

Sounds like this is shaping up more and more to be my favorite of the 3. Right now, the things I love most about Begins and TDK are the things I find lacking in the other, so the best would be all those in one.

Not gonna stick around here very much for the point when (inevitably) spoilers start pouring out. But I just saw a commercial for this that had the guy from the State as a doctor. Hi-Larious!

Haha anything for you lol.

Honestly though try and avoid all spoilers at all costs it will make it that much more enjoyable.

Great advise, helped with Avengers when Coulson died, but that will pale in comparison.

You see, I've avoided all TDKR spoilers, but mama didn't raise no dummy, I know what happens in Tale of Two Cities, soooooo. :panic:

"I'm not afraid, I'm Angry"-Bruce Wayne
The Dark Knight Rises Premiere! Already Saw it! Great Epic Conclusion to the Dark Knight Trilogy!
3073_10200182499024294_2057976613_n.jpg

Tomorrow will be a very long work day for many people. Unfortunately, I have to wait until Saturday morning to see it.

:(:(:(

You will feel about me tomorrow like I feel about Iforigno now. :rotfl

Which is utter jealousy. :lol

btw, I hope Flass finally chokes on falafel in this one, fat bastard piece of ____ that he is.

I day dream at work punching Flass in the face.

Last edited:
This movie is a great advertising of the The Bat :D Need to save more to pre-order that massive vehicle :D

Last edited:
:(:(:(

You will feel about me tomorrow like I feel about Iforigno now. :rotfl

Which is utter jealousy. :lol

btw, I hope Flass finally chokes on falafel in this one, fat bastard piece of ____ that he is.

I day dream at work punching Flass in the face.

Na, I won't be that jealous. I can go see it tomorrow night, but I have to be somewhat attentive at work Friday morning. There's only four of us at my office, and 2 are on vacation Friday. One is on a family vacation in Jamaica, and the other is off for her birthday so I'd rather let them enjoy their days then be a pain in the ass over a movie (this is why I had to explain why I requested Friday off).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back