The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Na, I won't be that jealous. I can go see it tomorrow night, but I have to be somewhat attentive at work Friday morning. There's only four of us at my office, and 2 are on vacation Friday. One is on a family vacation in Jamaica, and the other is off for her birthday so I'd rather let them enjoy their days then be a pain in the ass over a movie (this is why I had to explain why I requested Friday off).

Holy crap, what!

Get your ass to the midnight show and screw their Jamaica vacation and birthday party. :rotfl

You're waiting too long. Might as well wait for Blu-Ray then.

:rotfl:rotfl

Tomorrow... IMAX Beckons.

Come to papa

616389_10100131640029734_1992316876_o.jpg

:google :google :google

do you have to climb that ladder to get in. :lol

Wow. Well done to Christopher Nolan for pulling off what is an amazing end to an amazing trilogy. Truly spectacular in scale, and in emotion. I'm not really sure that this is the best film in the trilogy, though. I think more time is needed in order to make an accurate decision, rather than just buying into the hype and automatically saying it is the best. With that said, it is still ____ing awesome. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow. Well done to Christopher Nolan for pulling off what is an amazing end to an amazing trilogy. Truly spectacular in scale, and in emotion. I'm not really sure that this is the best film in the trilogy, though. I think more time is needed in order to make an accurate decision, rather than just buying into the hype and automatically saying it is the best. With that said, it is still ____ing awesome. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

ie: it's the best of the 3 :yess:

It's a very lengthy movie and the music was so intense expecially the "Bane Theme" My only problem was, it's very hard to understand what bane is trying to say in some scenes.

i couldn't believe when i heard that people threatened a movie critic when they said they didn't like the last batman movie..movie fans need to seriously chill. not everyone is going to like all the same movies as we all like..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back