The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

People don't understand the concept of a teaser when a teaser is done correctly amymore it would seem.

A tease is fine, as long as you get the whole thing shortly thereafter. Showing a teaser for a movie that isn't coming out for another year is a bit odd to me. But that's just me. :lol

A tease is fine, as long as you get the whole thing shortly thereafter. Showing a teaser for a movie that isn't coming out for another year is a bit odd to me. But that's just me. :lol

Not sure if your a fan, but the Joker Blogs are having a second season:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ38LN_xfVo&feature=feedu"]‪The Joker Blogs - Series II Teaser Trailer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
That, on top of new posters and a new trailer in front of Sherlock Holmes 2 will keep me tide over for a couple months. It's really the last 3 that are hard to get through.

This is a very clever teaser, it shows very short intriguing sections of film that really wet the appetite.

The expanded trailer which will be ahead of Sherlock Holmes will add alot more meat to the bones. From what ive seen Tom Hardy looks ace as Bane !! Just got to be patient now sod Harry Potter bring on TDKR !!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife just watched it, looked at me and said:

"That's it, that's what all the excitement was about....it sucked, the blurry Avengers trailer was better than this, I couldn't even understand what the guy in bed was saying"

I told her it's a marketing thing, give your customers/audience something to ask questions about, making Gordon injured and speaking in pain thru an oxygen mask makes you listen and then ask what he said once it's over..it engages people to discuss the trailer.

She said I explained too much already and walked away saying "boring"

:horror

Our wives must be friends...that sounds exactly like something mine would say...:slap

I think she's still sore over how much $$$ I've invested in TDK...:lol

images

Let's get the wives together for a girls night out while we play with our Batman toys.

:yess:
:rotfl

My wife yawned at it. I tried to explain to her that big tentpole films always get 3 or 4 trailers by the time release date hits (not to mention TV adverts). The teasers is the first taste.

"Show me trailer 4. But that was boring"

Some people. :pfft:

My wife just watched it, looked at me and said:

"That's it, that's what all the excitement was about....it sucked, the blurry Avengers trailer was better than this, I couldn't even understand what the guy in bed was saying"

I told her it's a marketing thing, give your customers/audience something to ask questions about, making Gordon injured and speaking in pain thru an oxygen mask makes you listen and then ask what he said once it's over..it engages people to discuss the trailer.

She said I explained too much already and walked away saying "boring"

:horror

:lol :lol :lol

My wife liked it. :nana: :lol :1-1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back