The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

33 here. Neither me or my wife have any desire to have kids. And we both love Batman. :yess:

images

Let's get the wives together for a girls night out while we play with our Batman toys.

:yess:
:rotfl

:yess::hi5::yess:

My girlfriend also didn't get the trailer. She doesn't like the batman movies but she did say "it looks epic."

Not sure if this has been posted already but then again that doesn't really matter around here but this made me smile:

[ame="https://youtu.be/9EjSlqNACts"]The Dark Knight Rises (BTAS Version)[/ame]

That's funny, as soon as I saw the teaser with Gordon in the hospital BTAS came to mind instantly. The episode is "I am the Night" where Commissioner Gordon is shot by a punk.

I dunno dude..I think he's saying "He must...he must" Its just the second "he" is slightly slurred and said quite lower.

I think "He Must.. You Must.." makes more sense because he's sitting there with Batman (apparently in a skimask/something disguising his real identity of Bruce Wayne, based on the black silhouette in the frame to the left).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back