The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

So, perhaps goons with rifles forcing bats to fight it out hand to hand with Bane?

He looks ____ed!!

I wonder who the dude is in the background of that still?

Judging by the size compared to Batman..
tdkrbrightened.png

I'd say it's the new 1/6 scale DX 07 Luke Skywalker figure.

I'm guessing its some sort of "gang member" of Bane or Ra's or whoever who was told to stand back while the "big dog" takes down Batman. I bet there will be more guys standing around in the actual scene.

I can't imagine a crew member so blatantly in a shot being left in, unless they're so care free with CGI now that they just said screw it we'll take him out later.

That was my thought exactly :lol

I can't imagine a crew member so blatantly in a shot being left in, unless they're so care free with CGI now that they just said screw it we'll take him out later.

That happens more than you might think, actually. But I tend to think he's actually part of the scene.

BTW, I owe you a PM... and a mailing. :duff

That happens more than you might think, actually. But I tend to think he's actually part of the scene.

BTW, I owe you a PM... and a mailing. :duff

It's all good :duff

As for the Bane clip, I just love that we might finally see Nolan Batman out matched and in danger. Sure you pretty much always expect him to survive and all, but I think it just makes the movies more engaging if you get lost in the moment concerned he might not make it. There hasn't really been a scene like that in Nolan's movies just yet, the closest would probably be when Crane sets him on fire.

As for the Bane clip, I just love that we might finally see Nolan Batman out matched and in danger. Sure you pretty much always expect him to survive and all, but I think it just makes the movies more engaging if you get lost in the moment concerned he might not make it. There hasn't really been a scene like that in Nolan's movies just yet, the closest would probably be when Crane sets him on fire.

Well, since this is the last one Nolan could kill him off if he wants to.

I'm guessing its some sort of "gang member" of Bane or Ra's or whoever who was told to stand back while the "big dog" takes down Batman. I bet there will be more guys standing around in the actual scene.

Some are suggesting the guy has a camera and hes recording Bane take out Batman, and that Bane may also have a theatrical side so he wants to show the world how he took Batman out or something along those lines

Interesting theory

P-P-P-POISONED! p-p-poisoned!

ALFREEEED. HELP MEH,

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uir4rsrvK0E"]‪Batman Begins deleted scene phone call help‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Some are suggesting the guy has a camera and hes recording Bane take out Batman, and that Bane may also have a theatrical side so he wants to show the world how he took Batman out or something along those lines

Interesting theory

Very interesting theory. Maybe it's someone waiting to get a clear shot on bane with a rifle.

Some of the greatest films of our time have had goofs like that.

gd1x.jpg

I'm sure that person has a purpose - I'd find it extremely hard to believe that the 'money' shot in the teaser would have such a glaring error

Anyone notice that the shot of Bane closeup looks like there's bars in the background, I wonder if that shot is connected to the shot of Bruce behind bars, like Bane captures him for something and he's locked away and maybe the blurry shot of Bane before it comes into focus is Bruce coming out of like a fear toxin state or something like that.

Anyone notice that the shot of Bane closeup looks like there's bars in the background, I wonder if that shot is connected to the shot of Bruce behind bars, like Bane captures him for something and he's locked away and maybe the blurry shot of Bane before it comes into focus is Bruce coming out of like a fear toxin state or something like that.

Good catch! It just might be related in some way.
Screenshot2011-07-18at45140PM-1.png

Screenshot2011-07-18at103450AM-1-1.png

Plus, assuming it's Wayne doing the pushups, he's got a beard, so he may find himself in grim circumstances again like Begins. Maybe TDKR will sort of mirror his journey to become Batman in his journey to return to being Batman, kind of like how the training in Rocky 6 mirrored some of the things from the original Rocky to tie the ends together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back