The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Has?....

thedarkknightrisesposte.jpg

Or...

thedarkknightrisesposte.jpg

Not really a fan of either one of them, Batman's pose in the first is weak, and the 2nd feels more sci-fi than a Nolan Batman poster should be.

Thats not the point. The point is it's cool and well made.

"We were in this together...and then you were gone."

"Now this evil...rises....the Batman...must come back."

"What if he doesn't exist anymore?"

"He must....he...must..."

The last line he says "He Must.... YOU Must "

so he is talkin to Bruce :yess:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Sktgm0aD8&feature=feedu"]‪The Dark Knight Rises Official Trailer [HD]‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Trailer doesnt show much but I liked it and its got me pumped. It is to early to really know for sure but with all the news of Ra's being in hte new movie,and all the scenes of BB in the new trailers it really looks like they are doing a full circle type of thing. Like they are really linking the two so it would seem they would have to do something to tie in the event of TDK or it would seem like that movie is the odd man out instead of a full cohesive trilogy. I wonder what they have in store. Man, I.CAN.NOT.WAIT.FOR.THIS.MOVIE!

I wasn't all that impressed by the trailer. I think I was expecting too much after reading everyone's excitement in here. :dunno

The trailer by itself is boring, but, I think for those really into this series, it's enough to stir up a lot of thoughts and anticipations in our heads.

Let's look at what it gives us to wonder about.

- Gordon is hospitalized and appears to be quite hurt.
- Wayne/Batman is with Gordon in the hospital, likely as Wayne.
- A man, most like Wayne, is doing push ups to get in shape in a barred room, likely a cell of some sort.
- Bane fades from blurred to clear in a room that looks to have bars in it, possibly the same room where Wayne is working out.
- Batman is fighting Bane and Bane is intimidating enough to make Batman back away and Batman appears very worn out from the fight.

Seems to me like there's plenty enough to get minds pondering just what all of that means.

I wasn't all that impressed by the trailer. I think I was expecting too much after reading everyone's excitement in here. :dunno

My wife just watched it, looked at me and said:

"That's it, that's what all the excitement was about....it sucked, the blurry Avengers trailer was better than this, I couldn't even understand what the guy in bed was saying"

I told her it's a marketing thing, give your customers/audience something to ask questions about, making Gordon injured and speaking in pain thru an oxygen mask makes you listen and then ask what he said once it's over..it engages people to discuss the trailer.

She said I explained too much already and walked away saying "boring"

:horror

Pretty sure as member "Intothevoid" figured out, that Gordon is talking to Bruce in the hospital but Bruce is wearing a ski mask.

the reason we think he is wearing a ski mask because some of the on-set scenes that have leaked showed a stunt of a man jumping out a hospital window wearing a ski mask.

The trailer by itself is boring, but, I think for those really into this series, it's enough to stir up a lot of thoughts and anticipations in our heads.

Let's look at what it gives us to wonder about.

- Gordon is hospitalized and appears to be quite hurt.
- Wayne/Batman is with Gordon in the hospital, likely as Wayne.
- A man, most like Wayne, is doing push ups to get in shape in a barred room, likely a cell of some sort.
- Bane fades from blurred to clear in a room that looks to have bars in it, possibly the same room where Wayne is working out.
- Batman is fighting Bane and Bane is intimidating enough to make Batman back away and Batman appears very worn out from the fight.

Seems to me like there's plenty enough to get minds pondering just what all of that means.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

From CHUD:

"while I think the overall editing is clunky, the trailer has an effective tone. Per usual, Nolan has a wonderful way of capturing the small physical moments that sell power, fear, and fatigue. There’s lot of menace in that final shot of Bane approaching Bats."

Last edited:

The trailer was exactly what I was expecting it to be. A teaser. A ____ing epic teaser at that. I love the part where Bane flashes in and out of focus.

What is with all the _____ing about the teaser? TDK was nothing but a logo and some talking and people went ape-____ over that. Here, we actually get to see some footage and it's not enough. The movie is a year away, they're not going to show a full trailer just yet.

What is with all the _____ing about the teaser? TDK was nothing but a logo and some talking and people went ape-____ over that. Here, we actually get to see some footage and it's not enough. The movie is a year away, they're not going to show a full trailer just yet.

:exactly::goodpost:
I think everyone wanted to see how Heath's take on the J. would be. That voice over and laugh is what did it. I loved TDK's trailer but this is a lot more than what we could have got.

:exactly: Hence the word:TEASER. Its done exactly what it was supposed to do,have us speculate and get excited.

its the internet, people complain just for the sake of complaining :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back