The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Make sure to pack your camera with you man!

booooooooo!
Does it say anything about phones?:monkey3

If I get to be an actual paid extra I've already decided that I won't bring cameras or phones and that if I see Nolan or any of the actors that I wouldn't bug them.

It'd be embarrassing as ____ getting your ass thrown out of a film production. I'm pretty sure they mentioned you have to sign a form stating you won't be doing as such anyway.

Not sure what they're going to do at Heinz field though, there's no way they're going to keep tabs on everyone.

Last edited:

I don't blame ya there, I just wanted to see pics of the set. Would be awesome to see an insiders view. I'm someone who wouldn't go bat-____ (no pun intended) if I saw christian bale or nolan in public. Just would be cool to meet em'.

Would be cool to meet Oldman,much more then Nolan or Bale.

Thanks for that info DiFabio, everything seems to be shaping up very nicely, everyday I am more hyped about this!!

I think meeting Nolan would be the coolest thing, as opposed to any of the cast - would kill to have the chance to talk to him about Batman in general

I am so psyched for this movie now!

Spoiler Spoiler:

:yess:

I am so psyched for this movie now!

Spoiler Spoiler:

:yess:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

It could also be flashback scenes, but it would be awesome if they tie back in with characters from the previous. Can't wait till next summer.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It could also be flashback scenes, but it would be awesome if they tie back in with characters from the previous. Can't wait till next summer.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hi Mags.

I'm a little worried, with all of the new characters, that Nolan won't be able to give them enough screen time to develop them. After all look at Two-Face in the last one. A lot of build up, a few minutes to see him before he plummeted ten feet to his death at the end. Now we have Catwoman, Bane, the French chick from Inception, the younger guy slated to play Ra's, and that one kid also from Inception. You add them to the returning characters, and you have a lot of characters to showcase.

Just saw a comment on Youtube for the teaser trailer, if you watch it between 1:08 and 1:13 there is a ? to the left in the bat symbol and a snake to the right (for venom) Bane,

coincidence or not?

Venom's in this movie ? Hope he get's more screen time.

Hi Mags.

I'm a little worried, with all of the new characters, that Nolan won't be able to give them enough screen time to develop them. After all look at Two-Face in the last one. A lot of build up, a few minutes to see him before he plummeted ten feet to his death at the end. Now we have Catwoman, Bane, the French chick from Inception, the younger guy slated to play Ra's, and that one kid also from Inception. You add them to the returning characters, and you have a lot of characters to showcase.

Not enough screen time...what? Harvey Dent WAS the entire movie....it was pretty much about him, and his fall. (heh).

Not enough screen time...what? Harvey Dent WAS the entire movie....it was pretty much about him, and his fall. (heh).

I said Two-Face, not Harvey Dent. We only saw Two-Face at the very end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back