The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I also think Banes size might get bigger later in the film due to some sort of venom

I'm not really worried about his size too much. I think he looks alot better then Batman and Robin Bane and if it works it works. :D I think Nolan knows what he's doing. Small or not he's an animal and Batman will more than likely take a massive beating.

As much as many want to believe that keeping things practical and realistic is best all the time, make no mistake about it, CGI is here to stay and Nolan probably has no problems using it when it's necessary.

Even if it's used sparingly and alongside some trick photography, I trust that Nolan knows what he's doing with Bane.

I'm not really worried about his size too much. I think he looks alot better then Batman and Robin Bane and if it works it works. :D I think Nolan knows what he's doing. Small or not he's an animal and Batman will more than likely take a massive beating.

:hi5::hi5::hi5:

I think he looks alot better then Batman and Robin Bane and if it works it works. :D

Bane-from-Batman-and-Robin.jpg

I would rather see somethin' like that than the tiny tike we're getting

Lol. I do hope that either Bane becomes larger as the movie progresses due to the Venom of that they at least digitally increase his height. As much as I'll give Nolan the benefit of the doubt, it will annoy me to no end if Bane is shorter than Batman.

Nah, they'll prolly start leaking oil, and Fox will have to design a new suit

That's exactly what I was thinking! :lol!

I would rather see somethin' like that than the tiny tike we're getting

:lol:panic:

For some reason I think Nolan's Bane wouldn't be capable of doing this at all...

168674-bane.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back