The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I'm sure Gotham finds out that Dent really killed everyone. What Bane has to do with it is anyone's guess.

I'm also surprised everyone isn't speculating about the fact that the cops are fighting alongside Batman. Batman is a wanted man who, in their eyes is a cop and civilian killer. Maybe at this point in the film it's a known fact that Batman didn't do those things?

I mean, what's stopping one of them from pulling a gun out and blowing Batman's head off?

Looks like GPD and Batman vs. Henchmen (LOS?) and Bane to me.

0f325.jpg

Using the "punk" thing again? Looks like Nomak.

So Nixon is funding Bane? Then what does Talia have to do with it? I thought he was working for the League of Shadows? Is he funding the League, I guess I always assumed they were well off or just stole whatever they needed.

I'm also surprised everyone isn't speculating about the fact that the cops are fighting alongside Batman. Batman is a wanted man who, in their eyes is a cop and civilian killer. Maybe at this point in the film it's a known fact that Batman didn't do those things?
Looks like GPD and Batman vs. Henchmen (LOS?) and Bane to me.

It could very well be as simple that Batman shows up and starts fighting on their side, from the looks of it they need all the help they can get. It looks like they are unarmed, or only have nightsticks where as the inmates are armed with Aks.

I'm thinking its a fake. Why would he be tearing up a photo with a bunch of guys just standing around in front of him? Seems like that would be a bit strange for a scene rehersal, and even stranger for an actual take.

Am I the only one who thinks Bane looks like one of those Blackgate inmates from the Arkham Asylum game?

Actually they are Arkham's own High Security Patients, not the Blackgate transfers, but yes, I'd be suprised if the mask wasn't modeled after those.

Ark_mansHighSecurityHenchman_01.jpg

I'm thinking its a fake. Why would he be tearing up a photo with a bunch of guys just standing around in front of him? Seems like that would be a bit strange for a scene rehersal, and even stranger for an actual take.

Nah not fake - there's other shots from different angles - but the people standing around are not in the shot I'm sure lol

That pic was taken during a break in filming while they waited for a nearby wedding to let out. Its not a fake but it wasn't something filmed either, at the same time, I would assume it will be filmed, otherwise why would they just have 8x10's of Harvey handy?

I thought the same thing, especially considering how clear the photo is. But my reasoning for it maybe being real is how quickly it went up and how come, if it is fake there isn't an original shot without the torn pictures on the web? There were plenty of other ones that went up simultaneously with it so unless the original owner/photographer is playing games, it seems like it could be legit to me.

You're just in denial Buttmunch because Bane is ripping up your avatar.

wait Talia is in it is there confirmation

Yes of course, if its more then 10 minutes old its been posted.

Iwas watching the videos with the Begins song, much better, thanks a lot guys for posting the videos!!

Doesn't look fake. This is from the GettyImages site ...

120125456.jpg

Getty wouldn't post a faked photo. Looks legit -- and like he tore up the picture of Dent from your avatar.

SnakeDoc

so its confirmed that Marion Cotillard is Talia?

So glad it's looking like she'll be bad... she'll be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back