The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

When I think of those two fighting I picture of a slap fight between two girls in junior high. Neither one of them strike me as particularly tough.

Heath Ledger could beat them both up at the same time!

I'd like to see Nolan and Co. comeback after WB has had it's fill with their reboots to do a Batman Beyond. Co-starring bale as an older Wayne.

that would be pretty cool. Beyond is a great idea imo, was my fav Bats cartoon when i was a kid.

that would be pretty cool. Beyond is a great idea imo, was my fav Bats cartoon when i was a kid.

Yeah, I really liked it as well. I loved BTAS, but skipped all the one's with the boy wonder in em'. Batman Beyond is a good origin story and if done correctly could be worked into Nolan's verse pretty easily. Personally I would ditch the whole super-future world. Also, I was watching TRON: Legacy the other night and thought the kid on that would make a good Terry.

So how come no one is talking about the new waterfall entrance to the bat cave pic and it being the potential film opening?

So how come no one is talking about the new waterfall entrance to the bat cave pic and it being the potential film opening?

Because this story makes no sense. How could "Bruce discovers the Batcave" be the opening of the film when it happened in "Batman Begins". And if its simply showing us the fully assembled BatCave, that's not much of an opening either. Take that away, and you simply have a a story about a waterfall in Wales being used as the entrance... not all that exciting really.

I'm still betting the film opens with a Young Ra's sacking a town / city, burning buildings, causing havoc, etc. etc. where he discovers a young Bane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back