The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Caught the live filming of a few explosive scenes in LA. Was not impressed with the dummy bats in his 'transportation' . Fun to see nonetheless

Batman Begins & TDK are my favorites of all time, so I will have to say once TDKR is over, it will be my favorite trilogy

1. Nolan's Batman
2. Star Wars 456
3. LOTR triolgy

They are all tops in my book.

Chris Nolan's Batman trilogy will be the best!!! :)

Don't count your chickens until they are hatched.

I hope we get a proper teaser/trailer soon

WB have anything big coming out that they could attach it to?

The whole "in Nolan I trust" BS as well as the "oh my god, this thing is going to fail and suck so hard" crap is annoying.

Just let it happen, see what eventually becomes of it and enjoy the ride (months of tidbits, trailers, hype etc.) there. The film could be great, it could be mediocre, or it could be a piece of ____, who knows? I'm just glad we're getting another Batman film and I got the once in a life time chance to be a part of it.

It's ____ing Batman, on the big screen again. No matter how successful (or unsuccessful) it is it'll still be the highlight of next summer. Well for me anyway.

So i09 is reporting that according to Gary Oldman due to the folks who like to talk too much to the press, that Nolan refuses to put the ending of The Dark Knight Rises to paper, refusing to commit to something concrete.

Gary Oldman said:
Christopher doesn't want anyone to ruin it and I completely understand that. The newer people on the film go to his office to read the script. They sent mine out, but it had to be hand delivered directly to me and nobody else. An the final few pages were missing. I went along and talked to Christopher and in person about the ending. Then I locked it away in my head.

Interesting that due to all of the blabbermouths as well as all the spoiler pics that are flooding the net, Nolan seems to want to be 1-Up on the fanboys until the very end.

So i09 is reporting that according to Gary Oldman due to the folks who like to talk too much to the press, that Nolan refuses to put the ending of The Dark Knight Rises to paper, refusing to commit to something concrete.

Interesting that due to all of the blabbermouths as well as all the spoiler pics that are flooding the net, Nolan seems to want to be 1-Up on the fanboys until the very end.

Yeah I read about this from a number of interviews and sources. I'm glad. I really have little self control regards to spoilers (though I have been good about it lately).

I'm sure the ending is gonna blow us away

Mike

do you see this recent spade of public productions (Avengers, TDK...and well...Avengers and TDK :lol) taking place as a direct result of the whole controversy over Super 8's box office.

There were rumblings that JJA wanted the production and marketing top secret and the studio is blaming this for the box office failure of that movie, don't know where Spielberg stands on the subject.

Anyhow, I was reading that there's a been a secret shift in many of the studios who are now calling for spoiler rich productions. :dunno

What do your sources tell you :lol

Last edited:

The whole "in Nolan I trust" BS as well as the "oh my god, this thing is going to fail and suck so hard" crap is annoying.

Just let it happen, see what eventually becomes of it and enjoy the ride (months of tidbits, trailers, hype etc.) there. The film could be great, it could be mediocre, or it could be a piece of ____, who knows? I'm just glad we're getting another Batman film and I got the once in a life time chance to be a part of it.

It's ____ing Batman, on the big screen again. No matter how successful (or unsuccessful) it is it'll still be the highlight of next summer. Well for me anyway.

I agree. With the last paragraph. :lol:wave

Oh and the last line of the 2nd one. ::rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back