The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Yeah I read about this from a number of interviews and sources. I'm glad. I really have little self control regards to spoilers (though I have been good about it lately).

I'm sure the ending is gonna blow us away

I wish Mike's signature would blow me away :lol

Wait, I thought Oldman and Caine were blabbermouths when it came to this kind of stuff? I remember articles during the TDK days where everyone was saying how untrustworthy the two of them were.

If these scenarios do indeed occur I bet they have multiple "endings" and they give the actors different versions. The one Oldman knows might not even be true. I bet they go as far as numbering the scripts with different pieces of information/endings so whoever talks and "spoils" it gets dealt with. :lol

do you see this recent spade of public productions (Avengers, TDK...and well...Avengers and TDK :lol) taking place as a direct result of the whole controversy over Super 8's box office.

No, realistically they are such high ticket productions that they garner that kind of media attention but if you remember this genre has always had their spoilers, there are ton of shots of Andrew Garfield or Emma Stone; Henry Cavill, etc it's just that they don't bring at much possible scrutiny as TDKR or The Avengers. Both are huge gambles that TDK wasn't a fluke due to the perfect storm of events around it and that Disney's/Marvel's 5 year push to get something like this on-screen paid off. If you remember back with Iron Man 1 was around people were posting the stuntman in the Iron Man stunt suit which ended up on Tony's newspaper.

There were rumblings that JJA wanted the production and marketing top secret and the studio is blaming this for the box office failure of that movie, don't know where Spielberg stands on the subject. Anyhow, I was reading that there's a been a secret shift in many of the studios who are now calling for spoiler rich productions.

Abrams likes to work in secret, it worked with a lot of the aspects of Cloverfield and even Star Trek, it just didn't pay off with Super 8. Keeping everything secret but telling people it's secret is the same kind of media push as spoilering the hell out of everything. You just want to create a buzz which doesn't always pay off.

Wait, I thought Oldman and Caine were blabbermouths when it came to this kind of stuff? I remember articles during the TDK days where everyone was saying how untrustworthy the two of them were. If these scenarios do indeed occur I bet they have multiple "endings" and they give the actors different versions. The one Oldman knows might not even be true. I bet they go as far as numbering the scripts with different pieces of information/endings so whoever talks and "spoils" it gets dealt with.

Oldman and Caine are both talkers but they are notorious liars as well. They have fueled so many erronous spoilers purposefully about the films from the beginning. They are more worried about the lower teired envolvement like the extra on Glee who ruined the season finale via Twitter or the extras on The Avengers who actively looked for scripts to steal. Even the last scene of the Avengers was known due to a callsheet someone snuck out. I wouldn't rule out your scenario of multiple endings though and I wouldn't be shocked if all of them were filmed and then eventually wound up on DVD/Blu-Rays as special features.

I wish Mike's signature would blow me away :lol

That's the minimum I'd want. :naughty

It's one his best in a very long time, not since the bent over chick have I felt the need to voice my inner perv :lol

Ah Lauren Gentile, I remember her.

The whole "in Nolan I trust" BS as well as the "oh my god, this thing is going to fail and suck so hard" crap is annoying.

Just let it happen, see what eventually becomes of it and enjoy the ride (months of tidbits, trailers, hype etc.) there. The film could be great, it could be mediocre, or it could be a piece of ____, who knows? I'm just glad we're getting another Batman film and I got the once in a life time chance to be a part of it.

It's ____ing Batman, on the big screen again. No matter how successful (or unsuccessful) it is it'll still be the highlight of next summer. Well for me anyway.

:lecture:goodpost::exactly::lecture

9JZlP.jpg

InglR.jpg

4OWRa.jpg

kS7dL.jpg

MvvGC.jpg

The ears look like they may actually be goggles flipped up backwords, that she could flip down over her eyes but I can't tell. In the first pic esp, looks like you can see lenses in there.

lol@the high heels.

I guess thats the impractical stripper side shining through.

Those are indeed the goggles she had on in the first pics we saw. Pretty cool how they give the look of cat ears when flipped up.

And HT will re released The batpod, bundle it up with the Catwoman figure like the IM Gantry, MMS 16X The Dark Knight Rises Catpod with Catwoman Figure Collectible Figure Instant sell-out:lecture

The ears look like they may actually be goggles flipped up backwords, that she could flip down over her eyes.

Those are indeed the goggles she had on in the first pics we saw. Pretty cool how they give the look of cat ears when flipped up.

Yeah the goggles as ears is friggin sweet.

Which means in typical Nolan fashion, he showed us something that didn't initially make sense:

anne-hathaway-catwoman.jpg

But later on, now it makes perfect sense.

PZ8qP.jpg

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back