The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I just thought to myself...I really hope she doesn't have a "catwoman voice"

m1W76v6Sb7g.gif

But seriously, I think it looks pretty cool.

I kind of question the heels, and her "secret identity" wouldn't be well hid in that mask, but other than that, I don't see how you blend comic accuracy with real-world functionality better than this.

Very happy.

catwoman does look great this time

talking about catwoman

[ame="https://youtu.be/qt9dKvRRWiE"]302 Found[/ame]

Hathaway looks very Julie Newmar there. Also, are we getting a new Batsuit or what?

I dont think we will, the dark knight suit evovled because of the restrictions of the bb suit, they incorporated that into the story but i dont think theres a need for a new suit just yet

I dont think we will, the dark knight suit evovled because of the restrictions of the bb suit, they incorporated that into the story but i dont think theres a need for a new suit just yet

I hope that's not so. I hate the TDK suit design.

Anne looks awesome! Can't wait till HT makes her!

From the looks of it I'm wondering if she'll come with two head sculpts or just a removable mask/ears.

High heels aren't very practical when you're running around, fighting and riding Batpods. :rotfl

I could care less what I post difabio. It's not harming anybody I just thought it was funny. A PM though? Kinda unnecessary.

Any ways sound like a lot of people are changing their mind show CW. I bet babes voice will sound different then speculated to.

Anne Hathaway doesn't have a lot of "sex appeal" going for her, and I think that's why a lot of people were initially upset about Catwoman (she wouldn't have been my first choice for the role, either). But, the costume does look better than the initial pics. Who knows, she might just pull off a stellar performance and change people's minds.

I've cleaned up the posts and issued infractions since both parties had been warned several times already. Moving to a new thread to continue your bickering is not ok.

High heels aren't very practical when you're running around, fighting and riding Batpods. :rotfl

I'm not really diggin' the high heel look either. Catwoman's supposed to be a high-profiled... cat burglar. Imagine her trying to sneak around in a museum or something, with her heels constantly going "click, click, click" on the ground when she walks :lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back