The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Its going down in 2012:clap

c3600x921.jpg

Are any other TDK fans on here man-enough to admit that she looks stupid?

:monkey3

I'm looking at you Void!:lol

Nah, I don't thinks she looks stupid.

Those are freaking iphone camera shots and she looks good enough to me, I'm sure she will look awesome up on the imax screen properly framed and color timed etc.

I'm with Jye - Don't think she looks stupid at all. I like the look as opposed to love it, may love it when seen on screen though.

I'm with Jye - Don't think she looks stupid at all. I like the look as opposed to love it, may love it when seen on screen though.

Hope your right mate, I really want this to rock. But I saw those pics earlier and put my head on my desk.
:lol

This trailer can't come out fast enough.

What's funny is that while I prefer 89 Batman costume on my toy shelf any day of the week when compared to BB and TDK, it doesn't diminish the excitement for this movie one bit.

It's not just about the costume anymore.

When HT revisits the TDK costume, you may just change your mind :lol

If a new TDK costume, maybe.

But the one we have now :nono

Don't me wrong, BB and TDK, especially BB, are decent looking, don't hate them as some do.

But movie Batman for me will always be the 89 look, until something just as bad ass comes along.

Hasn't happened yet.:lecture

If a new TDK costume, maybe.

But the one we have now :nono

Don't me wrong, BB and TDK, especially BB, are decent looking, don't hate them as some do.

But movie Batman for me will always be the 89 look, until something just as bad ass comes along.

Hasn't happened yet.:lecture

Fair enough.

For me BB suit > any movie Batman suit ever. So beastly!
After that its TDK, then Sonar suit of Forever, then 89/Returns :lol

I can't wait for HT's revisited TDK suit though, the DX02 while a good figure, got a lot of details wrong - especially the headsculpt and the arms, not the mention the leakage

EDIT: meant panther/black suit, not the sonar suit! LOL

Last edited:

The catsuit looks fine to me. Surely enough to make TKR "rise". :lol The scalloped mask (at top) is a bit weird though.

Fair enough.

For me BB suit > any movie Batman suit ever. So beastly!
After that its TDK, then Sonar suit of Forever, then 89/Returns :lol

I can't wait for HT's revisited TDK suit though, the DX02 while a good figure, got a lot of details wrong - especially the headsculpt and the arms, not the mention the leakage

Don't forget the giraffe neck :lol

I still have nightmares of commtech's mod, loose change falling all over the place just so I can find a dime to fit into the neck, what a horrible dream :lol

Wait, did you just say 89 was last place :horror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back