The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Don't forget the giraffe neck :lol

I still have nightmares of commtech's mod, loose change falling all over the place just so I can find a dime to fit into the neck, what a horrible dream :lol

Wait, did you just say 89 was last place :horror

:lol

Oh and ummm... :monkey3

Granted I did not even include B&R but... that's cuz wait... what was I saying :lol

:lol

Oh and ummm... :monkey3

Granted I did not even include B&R but... that's cuz wait... what was I saying :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It's all good....

I will graciously and formerly accept your position that I am the one with the better taste and we can move forward :lol

:mwaha:mwaha jye strikes again!

If a new TDK costume, maybe.

But the one we have now :nono

Don't me wrong, BB and TDK, especially BB, are decent looking, don't hate them as some do.

But movie Batman for me will always be the 89 look, until something just as bad ass comes along.

Hasn't happened yet.:lecture

:exactly::goodpost:

:monkey4 You must have been the kid on the block who liked all those crazy Hasbro Batsuit figure variations, then. :lol

I remember some of my friends had those. I was just on an adventure to find one normal batman with a "real" cape :gah: I didn't want "sub-zero scuba diving batman with real-working flippers":lol

I remember some of my friends had those. I was just on an adventure to find one normal batman with a "real" cape :gah: I didn't want "sub-zero scuba diving batman with real-working flippers":lol

Yeah, I can't stand the crazy, overdone Batman costumes. That's exactly what the Forever Sonar suit, Batman & Robin Ice suit, and TDK suit remind me of. The Begins suit was soooooo much better and more Batman than what we have now. Praying for a new suit in TDKR, if even for just a moment.

I see nothing wrong with it. Reminds me of Julie Newmar's Catwoman costume. So would a tail and whiskers make it more realistic?

3044835238_67edfc63da.jpg

I realized I said Sonar suit :cuckoo::slap

I meant the panther suit :lecture

Anyhow my fav figures were the classic looking ones always so no :dunno

Oh, okay. That makes much more sense then. :lol I like the panther suit, too (except for the nipples, of course). I'd say it's the 2nd best movie suit so far, behind the '89, followed by the Begins suit which I like a lot.

Best suit so far is TDK suit IMO. It's pretty damn cool and an improvement in what we had seen before.

When did this happen? Btw has Batman ever had sex with her in the canon books before? They seem to only tease at it half the time.

This just happened in Catwoman #1. I don't think they have ever shown it just hinted at it. They also change the fact that Catwoman knows who Batman is.

Anne looks great! If I can only get one HT figure next year it might just be hers. :rock

Best suit so far is TDK suit IMO. It's pretty damn cool and an improvement in what we had seen before.

:exactly::lecture:goodpost: It's pretty awesome.

My list goes like this:
TDK Suit
BB Suit
89'
Returns

Those are all the Batman movies right?

:monkey3

When did this happen? Btw has Batman ever had sex with her in the canon books before? They seem to only tease at it half the time.

Man catwomen and batman have been doing the nasty since the dawn of time. Thats his bottom _____ right there

:lol Yeah me too. Even as a kid I wasnt crazy about the generic suits.

As for favorite suit I think its almost tied with the 89 suit and BB but I love 89 just a bit more. Then its the TDK suit, which I dont know why so many people hate on it, I think its bad ass. The Sonar suit is next, I think the TDK suit works very well without a cape Im not sure it would have worked so well with any other suit at least while wearing the mask. Remember how weird your batman figures looked when you lost their cape as a kid.:lol I never liked the Returns suit I think the eye hole make him look silly. After that the only one I can think of is the panther suit without the nips and ridiculous cod piece of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back