The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I'm not really diggin' the high heel look either. Catwoman's supposed to be a high-profiled... cat burglar. Imagine her trying to sneak around in a museum or something, with her heels constantly going "click, click, click" on the ground when she walks :lol.

True true, well said, but the man in me demands that I ignore reality and embrace the heels :lol

I've cleaned up the posts and issued infractions since both parties had been warned several times already. Moving to a new thread to continue your bickering is not ok.

Maybe there should be a new rule on this board, that every new member who registers has to provide the email address of their mamma (or the closest person to their mamma). If they get an infraction, mamma gets notified of how naughty their little (insert name) has been. And if they get banned, mamma spank! :lecture

True true, well said, but the man in me demands that I ignore reality and embrace the heels :lol

I know what you mean! :wink1:

:rotfl

:lecture
Seeing a Catwoman dressed in a total stealth outfit covered up like a ninja would certainly disappoint. You gotta let some things slide :D

309090_219552011439916_100001553550102_611313_1220683796_n-1.jpg

I hope that's not so. I hate the TDK suit design.

He didn't endure a whole lot of damage in TDK, given that Bane is supposed be a physical threat, I would be shocked if during the final encounter Batman gets FUBAR'd and then in the ending sequence pops out with a whole new Batsuit for the audience to look at before the credits run.

Ughh the catwomen is hideous. i hope thats not final. maybe the google with make the look come together but that looks kinda cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back