The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Yea, terrible movie. I thought she was average looking in it. Bout on par with that Twilight chick.

Homework for you tonight 'Face. Find scenes form Havoc. She's p. hot. also the Tilight chick always looks sick. She's kind of a fug compared to the hotter Ashley Green.

Also I am indifferent to the costume but I don't like the Newmarness of it all. They should have gone balls out Darwyn Cooke on her look. Also Anne is a better actress than tig ol' bitty Johanssen.

The costume is boring and extremely unflattering, imo. :monkey4

So who thinks Batmen and Catwomen will hook up in The Dark Knights Rising? Also, is Banes the only villain? Or is Catwomen's a villain too? Batmen will definitely have his hands full that's for sure. Glad to see Gordan's, Lucious Fox' and Alfred's back as well.

low-down-dirty-humor-9.jpg

liked this pic... no other reason i'm posting it. :lol
article20293370d8b30c30.jpg

carry on. :p

Okay, I have been searching for the music in this teaser for ages. I figured this would be the best place to ask. So does anyone have a link to the song or an isolated version of the trailers audio?
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2gPDkyLBAE"]Batman Begins - Teaser - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back