The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

You can be a fat cop :dunno
Like the one in TDK... 'no more dead cops' :lol

Then i'll hunt you down for ruining the film :lol

You can be a fat cop :dunno
Like the one in TDK... 'no more dead cops' :lol

Then i'll hunt you down for ruining the film :lol

Believe you me, if they had said they were looking for physically unfit overweight individuals with bad backs and knees, I so would've been there! :lol

I wonder if they'll go with sculpted or rooted hair? I hope for sculpted as the rooted hair looks too much like a barbie for my liking.

Sculpted I hope.

Always always always sculpted.

Did I mention always.

Never will I allow a barbie on my shelf, I am simply not man enough to accept that.

Besides, my wife wouldn't let me hear the end of it.

Exactly.

her hair is long... it's def gonna be rooted.

sorry boys. :lol

NO! :mad:

Really long hair, no way it's not rooted. That much hair sculpted would mean a restriction in articulation.

just put hella gel in it and make it as hard as plastic... :lol

rooted hair is the only way to make a tdkr catwoman figs

low-down-dirty-humor-9.jpg

Whoa I have been away from this thread for a while. I see she has ears. I dunno...looks kind of silly. I almost feel like as soon as I see her its going to take me out of the movie at break neck speed. Only way to tell for sure is to wait and see.

I have a feeling that either A: She'll never actually be called Catwoman and the parts where she flips up the goggles will be the little nods to the audience, sort of how the Iron Man villains never actually are called or name themselves the villain names outside of marketing or B: She'll run around performing her tasks and the cops will name her as an inside joke...

I think the goggles idea is great. I'm not going to lie , when I first saw her in the goggles I had no idea once up on her head they'd give the cat ears impression.

I think the goggles idea is great. I'm not going to lie , when I first saw her in the goggles I had no idea once up on her head they'd give the cat ears impression.

I had no idea either, I just made believe I did :lol

IDK, she hasn't made my Dark Knight Rise yet :lightsabe

Weeee....:lightsabe

I have a feeling that either A: She'll never actually be called Catwoman and the parts where she flips up the goggles will be the little nods to the audience, sort of how the Iron Man villains never actually are called or name themselves the villain names outside of marketing or B: She'll run around performing her tasks and the cops will name her as an inside joke...

Agreed - I think the cops or reporters may give her that name

Also I am indifferent to the costume but I don't like the Newmarness of it all. They should have gone balls out Darwyn Cooke on her look. Also Anne is a better actress than tig ol' bitty Johanssen.

:exactly: I think she needs a kitty cowl!

The goggles looking like ears.... Genius! :clap

yeah, just like harvey was never called two-face except when gordon reminded him what people said after his back, and war machine was pronounced in only one scene where tony stark said "you wanna be a war machine?".

Ummmm pretty big and exciting spoilers coming out of yesterday's shoot at Union Station. On the one hand I wish I had the willpower to avoid this stuff, on the other hand - as big as this particular spoiler is - I don't imagine it wouldn't have been revealed before the film came out anyway.

I don't know how to hide spoilers so let's just say you can add another of Bats Rouges Gallery to the film...

Use the spoiler tags - [] with spoiler in the middle to start, [] with /spoiler to end - or at least point us to a link that has the news. You can't leave us hanging like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back