The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Ummmm pretty big and exciting spoilers coming out of yesterday's shoot at Union Station. On the one hand I wish I had the willpower to avoid this stuff, on the other hand - as big as this particular spoiler is - I don't imagine it wouldn't have been revealed before the film came out anyway.

I don't know how to hide spoilers so let's just say you can add another of Bats Rouges Gallery to the film...

so who is it ?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

-----
kanka biliyodum hemen who is it diye atlayacağını :D

Last edited:

Awesome. Hope its true. Always one of my favourite villains in the comics etc. Also love the actor.

I have a feeling that either A: She'll never actually be called Catwoman and the parts where she flips up the goggles will be the little nods to the audience, sort of how the Iron Man villains never actually are called or name themselves the villain names outside of marketing or B: She'll run around performing her tasks and the cops will name her as an inside joke...

Yeah, Nolan was interviewed a while ago, and when the interviewer mentioned "Catwoman", he was quick to correct him as "Selina Kyle".

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:yess: i really hope the rumours are true,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Let's just hope they
Spoiler Spoiler:
. That was just awful and insulting to the character!!

Soooo tempted to click open the spoiler tags. Scale of one to ten, how big of a spoiler are we talking here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back