The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks a lot DiFabio. You just ruined the whole ____ing plot of the movie for me.

Is this a joke ( if not, why'd you look?)

Or does the joke lie behind DiFabrio's spoiler tags? ( if not, what do you make of the spoiler DiFabrio?)

I warned you guys. Your fault, not mine. I don't see how spoiling the movie for yourselves is my problem. Especially after putting in the tags and a warning. :huh

Or does the joke lie behind DiFabrio's spoiler tags? ( if not, what do you make of the spoiler DiFabrio?)

I think DiFabrio is going to cry during the end of this movie. That's all I'm going to say.

I'm not reading that and I'm staying away from all DKR stuff now. I'll probably end up reading some random youtube comment though and having the entire film spoiled.
:slap

I warned you guys. Your fault, not mine. I don't see how spoiling the movie for yourselves is my problem. Especially after putting in the tags and a warning. :huh

I think DiFabrio is going to cry during the end of this movie. That's all I'm going to say.

DiFabio :slap

duhk.jpg

Caved and read the spoiler... Turns out, it was something I already knew.

Just read the spoiler. Godammnit Nolan. Ruined the whole franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back