The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Read the spoiler again and I'm angrier than I was the first time. How the ____ can DC even let this happen? Bob Kane is rolling over in his ____ing grave. This is more of that let's do it because it's trendy bull____ that totally wipes out 70 years of history!!!! Goddamnit!!!

Dude put that in spoiler tags please while you're not explicitly stating what it is I'm getting strong hints from the content

Trust me. You can't. Nowhere in my mind's eye could I think of what they did. Completely mind____ed. They've gone where no one has gone before and where no one should have.

alright, NOW its official, will not read,click,look at ANY spoilers anymore. i didnt read the big one stated above, but it was very tempting.

Trust me. You can't. Nowhere in my mind's eye could I think of what they did. Completely mind____ed. They've gone where no one has gone before and where no one should have.

Without giving anything away - how sure are you that the spoiler is genuine? Give me a percentage :lol

DiFabio's spoiler is 100% accurate, I've seen it confirmed on multiple sites. Haven't read one thing stating it isn't true.

So I take it you are being serious Mike?

Must be really bad then. :lol

OK, gotta stay away and only check out officially release media. :D

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

cesar-romero-joker.jpg

HUGE SPOILER! (Picture)

Spoiler Spoiler:

:panic::panic::panic:

Status
Not open for further replies.