The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Is that what he looks like without his mask? :dunno

No this is.

281x21112.jpg

wow-thankgod for spoiler tags.

So NOT reading any of the tags if they spoil.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This, along with Bruce being gone for, I don't know, 7 ____ING YEARS in Batman Begins makes me wonder how intelligent gothamites actually are.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This, along with Bruce being gone for, I don't know, 7 ____ING YEARS in Batman Begins makes me wonder how intelligent gothamites actually are.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:goodpost::exactly::lecture Yeah, one of the story details I wish they would have worked out a little better in Batman Begins. So Bruce shows up after being presumed dead and at the same time (or shortly thereafter) Batman appears and begins fighting crime. Bruce's parents were killed...he has money and Wayne Tech for vehicles never seen before....seems Gothamites are about as clueless as they come.

Gothamites in general are fairly stupid. Look at Burton's/Schumacher's films where literally everyone who came in contact with Bruce Wayne figured out he was Batman and they showed the cave to everyone, yet the populous was still in awe of him.

Haha, i think thats a blatant yes. Great news as scarecrow is my favourite Batman villain and Cillian is a great actor.

:lol That's quite obviously a yes, i really hope Nolan gives him a more important role in this, and i believe Cillian when he says it is going to be extraordinary.

lol that was hilarious! You could see it all in his face!
I've always hoped Scarecrow would return, especially after his cameo in TDK. Having a recurring villain is something that really appeals to me about Batman on film, as it helps to show that Batmans' war on crime is never-ending and the villains he faces are continous threats.
I never felt that from previous Batman films, and I seriously hated the trend for killing off the villains too!

Yeah, Crane is definitely back. Great news.

I hope he's actually a threat in this one. He's been criminally underused in both films as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully he's a little more than this throw away, wimpy gag character.

Odd though that out of all the Batman film villains, both Jokers, Penguin, Catwoman, both Two-Faces, Riddler, Mr. Freeze, Ivy etc. Scarecrow is in THREE, count em, THREE consecutive Batman films. :lol

Not going to lie though. All I'm going to be thinking about during TDKR is the whereabouts of the Joker. I hope they have some explanation about his absence and a good one at that.

It'd be fun if Batman were actively looking for him, just a couple of stills of Heath in costume circled around a map as if he were hunting an escaped Joker when all of this occurred.

It'd be fun if Batman were actively looking for him, just a couple of stills of Heath in costume circled around a map as if he were hunting an escaped Joker when all of this occurred.

But can one of those stills be a movie theater showing the Avengers :pray:

Or 89 Batman :lol

Yeah, Crane is definitely back. Great news.

I hope he's actually a threat in this one. He's been criminally underused in both films as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully he's a little more than this throw away, wimpy gag character.

Odd though that out of all the Batman film villains, both Jokers, Penguin, Catwoman, both Two-Faces, Riddler, Mr. Freeze, Ivy etc. Scarecrow is in THREE, count em, THREE consecutive Batman films. :lol

Not going to lie though. All I'm going to be thinking about during TDKR is the whereabouts of the Joker. I hope they have some explanation about his absence and a good one at that.

Agree with all of this. Scarecrow was brilliant in Begins, built up so well, and a great final design with the straight jacket look, then just gets taken out and doesnt really get used. It is funny though that we had to go through all 4 original films to finally get Scarecrow (as i said, my favourite Batman villain), and when we do we get him in 3 films in a row. Like you said, really hope he's used as a proper threat in this film.

As for the Joker, i've always felt that i wouldnt even want him mentioned in TDKR, just because i felt like it would seem forced. Like they HAVE to mention him because everyone will be waiting for at least some reference or seeing his cell or something. And i had this image of being in the cinema and everyone cheering or something when Joker is mentioned in the movie. BUT, if they're going to have some kind of mass break out of criminals ala Knightall, hence why the Scarecrow is back, then yeah, i think you'd need to mention Joker too. As he would be the biggest worry if all the criminals were to be set free.

I think what The Mike said would be perfect, maybe a section of the new Batcave with plans or a map or something showing him trying to hunt/trace the Joker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back