The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

What's been revealed of Bane thus far tells us there is more to his appearance than we've seen so far... his arm is very badly scarred. And I've been told that the Batman pic packs a surprise... we'll see. Bring on the issue so we can get our first official screen shots and Nolan discussing the film!!!!!

Does anyone know when that issue of empire is on sale? Im not a regular buyer. Just now and again if there's something im interested in. And cant wait to read what Nolan has to say.

As for the surprise of the Batman pic, maybe its not Bale in the suit. But another character who stands in for Batman while he recovers, assuming they do go with a Knightfall type story arc, as with Azrael in the comics. Not likely i know, but you never know.

Looks like Batman is holding something.

Some people are trying their best to convince themselves they see Catwoman in there with Bats... hehe...

And the issue is on sale Thursday.

What's been revealed of Bane thus far tells us there is more to his appearance than we've seen so far... his arm is very badly scarred.

Apparently they're going to remove all of Hardy's tats for the movie. In all the on-set photos you can see them, so I'm thinking they'll be digitally removed in post. Not only are they gone on the Empire cover but also on the first official teaser pic of him.

i'm actually starting to believe it might be catwoman by his side... i think i see eyelashes! lol

Both Empire covers revealed!

BANE
Spoiler Spoiler:

BATMAN
Spoiler Spoiler:

Can you make my Hulk's gold tooth twinkle like yours :lol

Soitenly!

Bling_Hulk.gif

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5j8Jioan1w[/ame]

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hey, so if any of you Los Angeles freaks feel inclined to see The Dark Knight Rises Prologue in front of Mission Impossible in IMAX, I have tickets to the midnight showing as Universal City. I'm double booked that night and can't use them, so if somebody wants to buy them off me, shoot me a PM. They are perfect seats (I got them the second they came available) so you have prime viewing of the Prologue :) 4 Tickets total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back